CHAPTER 22

Jaeden's POV.

I was in the living room waiting for Charlie, Y/n, and Wyatt. Charlie came running in laughing. " What's so funny? " Jack asked in his always cheery mood. She was still laughing so hard. She motioned her hand twards her to signal to follow her .

We followed her to the backyard where Wyatt was on top of Y/n tickling her. I don't know why but it made me so jealous. I know that Wyatt isn't the kind of guy to steel his best friends girlfriend but something just came over me.

I ran back inside of Jake's house. I need to go cool off. I ran upstairs to the guest room me and the boys we're sharing and grabbed my coat. No, I don't need to go anywhere I'll just go on a walk to cool off. I went back downstairs making sure nobody saw me. I went out the door and up the pool rocks and sat behind one.

Your P.O.V.
( Back to now ) I woke up in the morning and took a shower because I know I look like hell with makeup all over my face. No need to check in the mirror.
I got out, blow dried my hair, and curled it. I went over to Finn's room and knocked on the door. " ITS OPEN! " He screamed as loud as he could. Never mind, the loudest he can screen is out of human audio. This boy is loud.

I walked in the room and sat on his bed. ( Not like that you Dirty Minded Freak! ) " Have you seen Jaeden? " I asked. " No, but we can go look if you want. " He said. He walked over to the door and opened it " JAEDEEEEN! " He screamed at the top of his lungs, actually I don't think at the top of his lungs, if he ever got to the top of his lungs no human would be able to hear it! This boiii is loud!

" Finn! Be quiet, Jake is still sleeping and I don't want him up because I don't want him knowing we're going to meet up with Emi! " I whisper shouted.
" Yeahhhh, righhht... " He said.

We walked down the stairs and went out side. It was so early it's still dark out! " You go look in the backyard and I'll go check the pool. " Finn said. I did as told and made my way to he backyard.

Finns P.O.V.
I walked up to the pool and climbed the rocks, there sat Jaeden sleeping against a rock.
" Jaeden get up and go find your girlfriend! She's been worried sick! " I said pushing him over.
" What? " He asked, still waking up. " I said get your ass up and go find your girlfriend! She cried her self to sleep last night and is on the verge of tears now! " I shouted. I know she's not mine, but Jaeden should really looks t was he has now, before it's too late. " I need to go! " He said getting your and running back to the house. I walked back to the house and went through the backdoor and up to bed.

Your P.O.V.
I was walking through the backyard and still no sings of Jaeden. I might as well go back inside and wait for Finn. I'm getting tired anyway.

I walked back inside and saw Jaeden with his head on his hands " Jaeden? " I shouted running to him and hugging him.
He returned the hug. " I'm so sorry, I didnt mean to hurt you, if I did I'm so sorry! " He said and kept going on about how sorry he was. He checked his phone to see what time it is. " It's three o'clock, let's get you back to bed." He whispered bicking me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me back upstairs and to bed. " Goodnight, Princess " he whispered as i cuddled into his chest and drifted off to sleep.
____________________________________

Sorry I haven't been updating! I have had some school work and all that ' good ' stuff and it's kinda stressing me out! I'll try to update again by Wednesday! 😘😘