CHAPTER 10

" Jake what's going on? " I said with a shaky voice. " There is a man with a gun in the school. The police are here and there gonna take care of it. It will be alright. " He said calmly coming over to me and giving me a hug. " We need to be quiet. " He said softly. I nodded my head and sat on the ground between Jake and Jaeden. Jaeden interwined his hand with mine. " Teachers and students the code red lockdown is now over. We are ending the school day and now we will be having a two week brake for safety. " A lady said on the overhead speakers. A wave of relief was felt through my body and I squiesed Jaedens hand tighter forgetting I was holding his hand.
" I have to wait here to make sure everyone gets out safe I'd you guys want to walk home you     can. " He said.  " Ok, I'm gonna walk home. " I said. I just wanted to get home to Charlie I knew she would make me happy. Me and Jaeden walked out the door together. He interwined our fingers. " I... is this okay? " He mumbled. I smirked " yeah its     ok " I said getting butterflies in my stomach. " I still haven't said hi to Mom " I said out of no where. He started laughing.           " What's so funny? " I said smirking. " Your so random! " He said still laughing. I pulled my phone out. " I'm turning on music weather you like it or not " I said with a smirk. " Music's fine with me. I went on Spotify and chose my favorite song... " Just Like You " by Louis Tomlinson.       " WHAT IS THIS " he said laughing. " My favorite song " I said laughing too. " Your laugh is so cute " he said to me smirking once again. " Not as cute as your face " I said with a smirk too. " I think you've got that backwards" he said as we arrived at the house. When we got there we just stood there looking at each other in the eyes... Until he started leaning in and so did I. Then we kissed. Wow I kissed THE jaeden lieberher!