CHAPTER 24

Y/n POV
" Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. " I heard Jaeden say, while poking my cheek. " Hi " I said, keeping my eyes closed. " We're gonna land soon. " He said, kissing my cheek. "Otay. " I said. I started poking Emilio in the face too. " Hey Emi! Hey Emi! Hey Emi! Hey Emi! " I said, he smiled at me, opening up his eyes.            " Hello " he said streaching his tired arms. " We're about to land." I said, trying to sound annoying, mocking Jaeden. " Hey, I don't sound thaaaat annoying." He chuckled. " Are you sure about that? " I asked him. " I think I'm pretty sure. " He said.
" EVERYBODY FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS, PLANE 7284747288192938484747372929847473761672839494884736272839958847473728282884737  IS NOW LANDING!" the pilot said over the speaker. " YAYYYYY!" I said excitedly. " I can't waitttttt! " All of us kept saying.

The plane had just landed and we got off of it. I looked around at the beautiful scenery. Jaeden grabbed my hand. Charlie came up beside me and stood there too. " Come on guys! " Emilio and Ivan said happily because they were gonna see their family.

I wonder if Jake has noticed yet.

Will he care?

Did he call Logan?

Does my mom and dad know I'm gone?

Chance... Anthony....

Will I be in trouble when I get home?-

I got pulled out of my thoughts by Jaeden pulling me into the car. Emilio drove, Ivan in the passenger, Finn and Jack in the middle, and me Charlie and Jaeden in the back.

* Let time skip brought to you by Jaedens great opera singing *

We arrived at Emi's house and I decided to turn my phone on. We were all sat in the living room.

18 missed calls from~ Jakey😛
14 missed calls from~ Sid from ice age🐹🐨🐓
12 missed calls from~ Erikkka❤🐐
15 missed calls from~ Just Anthony🐓

Oh. I guess they did care.. " hey, Emilio.... Uhm... Should I call Jake back?" I asked nervous. " I can for you... " He said. " Let's don't together. " I said walking into the room. "IVANNN! " we called. He came into the room and the three of us sat on the bed. I let out a breath and pushed call.
"Hello?" I asked.

"Y/n! Where have you been?!" Jake asked. " We're sorry Jake. " Emilio and Ivan said in unison.
"MARTINEZ?!" Jake asked, seemingly shocked and furious.
" It's my fault Jake. " I said. " I wanted to go with them. You took away my best friends! I missed them. It's only 2 weeks. You never pay attention to me anyway. " I said. " We do pay attention to you, y/n/n. With this curior, we're always busy making videos, and when we're not doing that, we're editing. Being famous isn't as easy as people think. It's a lot to work with. " He said, sounding overwhelmed.
" From now on, I promise to pay more attention to you. " He said. " Okay. Let's not tell Mom that we bonded! " I said, laughing.  ''Deal." He said.

" Well I gtg. Ttyl, big bro. " I said.
" Bye. Love ya lil sis! And Emilio, take care of my lil sister. Jaeden you too. " He said. " We will. " Jaeden and Emi said as he hung up.

" Hey, guys wanna go shopping?" Ivan asked. " OFCOURSEEEE!" we all screamed, excited as we went to the car.

* Let time skip brought to you by imaginary Billy, Wyatt's only friend. *

We arrived at the mall. "FOOOOOOOD QUARTTT!" Charlie screamed. Oh Charlie. Charlie jack and Finn went to go get food, and the rest of us looked at clothes and stuff. We went in the hot topic, the lady obviously noticing Jaeden and Wyatt from the movie. I went to the back to looks t the Funko pops, to buy a little Finn because why not?

I found one and laughed so hard, "guys! Come look at this, it's even cuter then Finn, and it doesn't look like a frog! " I said. (Honestly, no hate Finn is a goddess, don't track me down and kill me, bye!) Everyone came and looked at it. I brought it up to the counter and bought it.
" Can I get a picture with you?" The worker asked. " Yeah, sure" Wyatt said. We all got in a picture, except for Ivan, he took it like the lonely child he is.

10 minuits later^_^^_^^_^

"FINN LOOK AT WHAT I BOUGHT!!". I said, shoving the Funko Pop in his face "Oh-" he said, smiling.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/--/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

hey, sorry for the short chapter, I was gonna write more but I don't really know how to end the story! This isnt the last chapter!! I'd also like some ideas for the last chapter and how to wrap up the book! Thanks!
~Arry❤~