Ch. 6: Why so nervous

Misty slid the curtains of the changing room open and walked to the large mirror in the boutique. She turned to the side to see how the jeans fit.

"I think they look very sexy."

Misty turned to her left side. A pregnant lovely young woman stood. She was wearing tight black leggings, flip flops and a large shirt.

"I think you didn't recognize me." The fair skinned girl brushed her hair behind her ear. "I'm Reese, Ash's sister. You're Misty, right?"

Misty's eyes shot wide. How did this woman recognize her? She's never seen her around before. Misty's never seen any of Ash's sisters before.

"Yeah, it's me..." Reese's probably seen her when she came to the house. Misty didn't have a habit of staring around her surroundings.

"I think the jeans look gorgeous on you." Reese looked at Misty's reflection on the mirror.

"Uh, really?"

"You should take this pair. It really fits you. You have a very pretty body." Reese had shoulder-length wavy black hair and really bright hazel eyes. Her nails were painted red and she had a big bust (depressing). She was pregnant on her last months. Misty presumed she was married from the alliance ring she wore - and the fact that it was a double thick gold ring proved that she was surely rich.

"Thank you." Misty smiled. "I think I should take them, then."

"Reese? It fits so I'm done!" A girl left the changing room with a pair of jeans and joined Reese's side. "Oh, you're Misty! I know you!"

Why did everyone know Misty and Misty didn't know them? "Oh, hi..."

"I'm Bridget!" Bridget smiled genuinely and waved at her. She looked way younger than Reese. She could be eighteen or nineteen, and she had light skin as well. When she waved her hand, her breasts jiggled slightly. Why was everyone so big breasted but Misty?

"Nice to see you, Misty! Are you and Ash still working on the project?"

"You can say that..." Was Ash seriously going around and telling his sisters about her? She wasn't sure what this meant exactly...

Bridget giggled. "I helped him!"

Misty smiled in response. Yep, she was right; Ash doing it on his own is pretty fishy. He's surely thrown all of it at his sisters, and of course, him being the spoiled brat he is, they didn't refuse doing his work. "Thank you. You helped both of us, actually."

"You're welcome! You can always ask me for help if you need it!"

"Okay, honey, let's take the jeans and head for the shop I told you about." Reese told her sister and then turned toward Misty. "Would you like to come? We're shopping for baby clothes and our sister Lana is going to join us later."

"We can drive you!" Bridget giggled as she showed the redhead her car keys.

"Uhm..." Misty bit her lip. "Okay?"

Why was she feeling so nervous suddenly?