Chapter 11: A dragon king and his dragon queen II

Daenarys POV

Year 304 AC

They are declaring independence!, said Aegon very angry.

Your grace, said Tyrion, our master of coin, these family's suffered to much under my bastard nephew, not to mention littefinger, I suggest inviting them here and make an alliance, not making war agaist them, remember, they had their reasons for rebelling against king Aerys.

What reasons?, I asked, you mean those lies of he burning people?.

Dany, said Aegon, they aren't lies, is the truth, you know that.

I still can't belive them, I said, it hurts.

But it's the truth, said Jon Commington.

Let's not forget the kidnapping and rape of Lyanna Stark, said Tyrion.

I will never belive the lies of Robert Baratheon, said ser Barristan Selmy, Rhaegar love his lady Lyanna and thousands died for it.

So you think she run away?, asked Aegon.

I don't know, said Barristan Selmy, Rhaegar felt in love with her when he rode as the knight of the laughting tree.

It was her?, asked Tyrion, damn, she was that mystery knight?.

So she run away with Rhaegar and left my mother to the mercy of my grandfather, said Aegon, great.

Jon Snow, said Tyrion then, seven hells, Ned Stark had being playing the game for a long time.

Who is Jon Snow,  I asked.

He maybe your half brother, said Tyrion.

Ned Stark bastard?, asked ser Barristan Selmy, you mean to tell me he has been hidding a prince from Robert for seventeen years?.

If that is his true name, said Tyrion, right now, he is Jon Stark, king in the north.

Why would one of the usurper dogs hide my half brother?, asked Aegon.

Because he was his nephew, said ser Barristan Selmy, he sacrife his own honor, to protect the son of his sister.

He may have thought he was the heir of the Iron Throne, I said, if you weren't alive, he would have the strongest claim.

Jon, ser Barristan Selmy, for Jaeharys?.

Could be, said Tyrion.

So what do we do?, asked Aegon, I can't punish someone who save one of us.

No offense, said Tyrion, but I doubt he will accept been a dragon, especially know, if he is smart, he won't tell anyone.

He will never lie, said ser Barristan Selmy, if he was raised as Eddard Stark son, he is to honorable.

A dragonwolf, said Tyrion, a dragon raised by wolves.

Kingdoms at warजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें