Chapter 20: The wolf brother meets the dragon brother II

Jon POV

Year 304 AC

I got angry out of the throne room of dragonstone, gods, these people are blind, when I got to backyard, I saw Robb and myself in yard of Winterfell, seven years ago.

Flashback

Seven years ago, year 297 AC

Next time I see you, you will all in black, said Robb.

Black was always my color, I said to him.

Goodbye Snow, he said then.

And you Stark, I said, we hug, the last hug we ever going to had.

End of flashback

Year 304 AC

I am so sorry Robb, I said to his ghost, I should have been there, I should have died along side you.

Who are you talking to?, a voice asked. I turn around to see Aegon looking at me.

Ghosts, I said, from my past.

Who is Robb?, Aegon asked..

My brother, I said, the one I lost at the red wedding.

I am sorry, Aegon said, for your loses.

For the look your given me, you know I am your brother, I said, don't you.?.

Yes, Aegon said, we Tyrion Lannister figure it out.

Then you know why I cant kneel, I said, I am a Stark, I always going to be a Stark, Eddard Stark was my father.

Why would you say that?, Aegon asked, he rebel against his king.

Because Aerys burned my grandfather, alive!, I said, he make my uncle Brandon strangle himself, everyone thinks that Rhaegar kidnaped my mother, he had his reasons, so sorry if I choose the name of the man who save my life from a horrible death. He was disgrace and put to death on false charges of treason, my brother Robb, who was my best friend, was butchered like a pig at the red wedding, along side her mother, who even when she hated me, she love he children, gods, I missed her hatred, I would do anything to see her anger, one more time, to be at Winterfell with all my family, together, I wish we had never left Winterfell, I wish Robert Baratheon had never come to Winterfell, that fat pig cursed my family the day he come to Winterfell.

I am sorry, said Aegon, I didn't know, I was too blinded by hatred, that I didn't know what you Starks suffered.

Is too late now, I said to late for anything, but I don't want to fight you, I hope we can find a way to be at peace, brother.

Next time we see each other, I hope there is peace, in our kingdoms, said Aegon. I smiled, I was about to climb down the stairs but I stopped, I looked at Aegon.

Goodbye Targayren, I said then,

And to you Stark, then Aegon said. We hug, it was so familiar, it hurt.

I wish you good fortunes in the wars to come, I said.

I do as well, said Aegon, We then parted ways, hoping to never go to war against each other. And Jon?.

Yes?, I said.

You can mine the dragon glass, Aegon said, take as much as you want.

Thanks, I said,