Chapter 23: The Great War Part 1: The army of Westeros

So I will make three long parts of the great war, with multiple POVs.

Jon POV

Between the end of the year 304 AC and the beginning of the year 305 AC.

We called all our banners, every soldier, everyone north, Gendry and Harold left some men to protect their homes, We didn't have enough men to battle the dead, but we were going to fight until the end, the army of the three kingdoms combine were thirty thousand, House Frey was no more, as Jaime Lannister brought me the head of that weasel. You fulfill your part of the dead, Jaime Lannister, I said, thank you.

Thank you for offering me to be part of your Winter Guard, he said, I will gladly protect your family.

Good, I said.

King Jon, said a guard, there is an army outside to see you.

What sigil?, I asked.

A trout, the guard said.

I also free Edmure Tully from his prison, said Jaime Lannister, he told me he will gather his troops and march North.

Good, I said, that's more men for our side. I went to the gates to see for my self, Edmure Tully was waiting, he was grown up Robb.

King Jon, he said, you did good it destroying the Boltons, thank you for freeing my home, ser Jaime, even when you captured it.

I was following orders from the wrong king, Jaime Lannister said, I am sorry, you were right, I was a fool, my sister is mad, an Aerys reborn.

So I heard, said Edmure Tully and I heard that there are three kingdoms.

We declare independence, I said, we are the kings united.

Can there be a fourth?, asked Edmure Tully.

You want to declare independence uncle?, asked Sansa, who join us.

Your Catelyn's daughter, said Edmure Tully, you look like her.

Thank you, Sansa said.

Well, yes, I want to declare independence, said Edmure Tully, what do you say my lords?.

The king in the trident!, said the river lords.

King Jon, said Jaime Lannister, may I give a suggestion?.

Sure, I said.

Let me go to the Westernlands, said Jaime Lannister, let me declare independence as well and will come with the army of the Westernlands here.

We need men, I said, as many as we can.

Jon, said Arya, your not serious?.

Arya, we don't have the numbers to defeat the army of the dead, I said, we need more men.

I agree with Jon, said Sansa, the only kingdoms without a king or queen are the Iron islands, the Westernlands, the reach and Dorme. If the Westernlands join us, we wil have a little more of a chance.

Go, I said, go and bring us more men king of the Rock.

I will, said Jaime, I promise.

Jaime POV

I rode to Castery Rock as fast as I could, king Jon gave me some men and also a wight to show to eveyone, as they won't believe me why we need to go to freeze our balls off north, I was receive with open arms, as my sister madness was growing more and more..

Lord Jaime, said the maester, you come!, your sister is mad!.

We don't have time her, I said, call all the banners, every soldier, eveyone.

Of course, the maester said.

I need them as fast as they can be here, I said.

Okay, the old maester said. It took them three fucking days to arrived, but they arrived, sadly, not all of them arrived, the Westernlands was divided.

Ser Jaime, said one of the lords, tell us why you call us and why we should brought you to the queen?.

My sister is mad, I said, she is burning people alive!, that is great reason, also  , do you want independence?.

Independence?, asked lord Westerling.

Yes, I said, no more Iron Throne, I became king of the Rock and we join the other kings to fight for a new dawn.

New dawn?, asked another lord.

Other kings?, asked lord Gaunt.

Bring it here, I said, when the dead man was brought, almost all lords panic.

Seven hells, said lord Blount.

What fuck is that?, asked lord Westerling.

A wight, I said, and an army of one hundred thousand of this things are marching towards the Wall.

One hundred thousand?, asked lord Greenfield.

Yes, I said, I drew my sword and cut the dead thing in half.

He is still alive?, asked a worried lord.

There is only two ways of killing them, I said, as I cut a hand of the dead creature, I grabbed, with fire, as I burn the hand, the creature felt the pain or with this, as I drew a dagger of dragonglass and stabbed him in the heart.

What we do?, asked lord  Westerling.

We march north and prepare to fight, I said, for the side of the living.

The king in the rock!, said all the lords of the Westernlands that sided with me.

Arya POV

First moon of the year 305 AC

I return after two month's, with the army of the Storm lands, I encountered Sansa on the way, with army of the vale, and Jaime Lannister, with the army of the Westernlands, queen Arya, Jaime said, queen Sansa.

King Jaime, I said, ready to fight?.

Yes, Jaime said, for the living. The army of Westeros was gathering, it wasn't the full strength of the real army, as the the other half was with Cercei Lannister and Aegon Targaryen, they were at war. We were at war with the dead. We march to the Wall and arrived at the Wall two moons later, where I reunited with my uncle Brynden.

You look exactly like your aunt, he said after hugging me, hello Edmure, king slayer.

Brynden Tully, said Jaime Lannister, I am glad your alive.

Now that we are here said Jon, is better if plan how we will deal with the army of the dead.

Well, our scouts said they say they saw the army marching towards here, said Edd; we don't have much time.

How long was that?, asked Gendry. But before anyone could respond, a very loud horn was heard and then I saw a crack has appeared on the Wall.

Everyone run!!!!!, screamed Jon.

Your not our lord commander anymore, said a kid, wildling lover.

Olly don't be stupid, said Jon, the Wall is falling, we need to go!.

We don't listen to this traidor!, said Thorne, Night Watch, go defend the Wall, this lies of dead man, are just that!.

You saw what we brought here!, said Brynden Tully, don't be stupid!. Another sound of the horn was heard and part of the Wall fall down to castle black destroying it and killing everyone close to castle.

Run!, said Jon, let's go back to camp!. We run, as fast as we could, while we could hear the sounds of three horns everywhere, as we got close to the camp and turn back, we saw the army of the dead coming our way.

Seven hells!!!!, said Brynden Tully.

Army of Westeros, prepare to fight!, Jon screamed, archers, get ready!, loose!. A rain of arrows made with dragon glass landed on the gigantic army of the dead, killing a few. Jon drew his sword, I drew mine, as well as eveyone else. We all took a depth breath. For the living!!!!, Jon screamed.

For the living!!!!!!!!!!, we all screamed.

And the battle for the dawn has begun.......