Chapter 25: The Great War final part: the battle for the dawn

Sansa POV

Seeing the dragons burns the dead fuckers, felt good, Jon mounted his dragon, he embrace his dragon blood, he was king in the north, but Jon wasn't fighting for glory  or fame, he was fighting to see another dawn, I shoot arrows to the wights, without stopping, a black dragon landed close to me, her rider was a woman, likely Daenarys Targaryen, wife to Aegon and his aunt, as well as Jon's.

Protect the queen of the Vale!, she said. As the dragon open his mouth and spit fire over the dead. creatures.

We need to win this!, said Jon, don't give up!. Burn the bodys of the fallen!.  As we al keep battling army of the dead, we heard a war horn and saw as thousands of unsullied came, as well as drotaki and the mighty of the golden company, crashed with gigantic army of the dead.

Aegon POV

Finally you arrived, I said.

You change your plans at the last minute, said Jon Commington, but I saw that thing, as well as all present in the throne room, so I don't want the dead rulling our lands, neither dontl they.

Good, I said, then kill them with the dragonglass!.

Got it!, said Jon Commington. My brother was killinf those things with his sword, I saw the Night King coming close to him, shit.

Jon!, I said, watch out!!!. Jon turn around just time to block the attack of the Night King, I run to his side to help him and Dany join us as well, with Darksister in her hands.

Your done for monster, said Jon, this lands belongs to the living, not the dead, as he blocks the Night King attacks, he kick Jon and make him fall, I took his place and block the strike he was about to give Jon. Jon stood up and started to battle another White Walker.

Jon POV

As Aegon started to fight the Night King, another Walker came to attack me, I block the attack and then cut I down him with Longclaw, every dead close to us fall down dead. As
dragons burn down the bodys, I cut down some other wights, I then went to Aegon, but another Walker block my way, shit, I said, Dany!, go help Aegon.

I am busy here!, said Dany, as she cut down some wights with Darksister. The Walker attack me, I block it and I dodge the second attack and then cut him down, again, every dead person fall down dead again, including those fighting Dany and Sansa. I run to where Aegon was fighting with Night King, I run to  him and join the fight.

It's over!, said Aegon, the living will always win!.

No matter what we do, we are humans, I said, the living rule this lands, not the dead. The king pushed us, he broke his spear in two and now he have to weapons, he attack us; I block one and Aegon block the other. Daenarys then slash the Night King with dark sister; shattering him to pieces. Every dead, every walker fall down, the sun started to rise up and the great war was over but not the war for Westeros.