Chapter 9: The wolf kraken I

Theon POV

Year 304 POV

Redemption...., do I deserve it?, that's question I may never had a answer for, Jon should have cut off my head and be done with it, but he didn't and remind me who my real father was, so as soon as Ramsay free Rickon, I rode as fast as I could, in his direction, will my torturer shot arrows at him, falling on porpoise, I rode faster and faster, I Rickon was now close to me, but I wasn't fast enough, the arrow hit Rickon in the heart, all time stop for me, anger  and sadness, but also hate. For king Jon!, I screamed.

Let's go!, I heard Jon screamed, as I saw a rain of arrow going in my direction, I move my horse and wait for Jon to come.

I am sorry, I said, as he got closer, I am so sorry Rickon, I look at Ramsay smiling, thinking he broke me again, but he was wrong, I stood up, drew my sword, for king Jon!, as Bolton men came to me, I started to kill them, no hesitation, with vengeance.
Jon was killing non-stop, his eye's were fury, Ghost was having a banquet with the Boltons, Umbers and Karstarks.

Don't leave any of this fuckers live, said Jon, as the wildlings join the fight,  who as a thanks to Jon for rescuing them, they join him. Dead body's were start to appear everywhere.

For Winterfell!, Jon said, for my brother, prince Rickon!, I will kill every Bolton I get my hands on!.
As more and more Boltons and Starks fall, the Umbers started to advance

Who owns the north!,  screamed Jon Umber.

We do!, said the Umbers with him.

Who ows the north, then asked Ned Umber.

We do!, I and the others screamed.

Ned?, said Jon Umber, what are you doing here?.

Being with my king!, said Ned Umber, you will pay for the murder of Rickon Stark.

What?, said Jon Umber, you allied with the one who brought wildlings!.

Yes, I did, said Ned Umber, and as lord of Last Heart, I wil bring justice for your betrayal.

Ohhh, my son, said Jon Umber, you will die, and I can make more sons.

We will see, said Ned Umber.

Your losing, said Jon Umber, time for the Starks to disappear. Kill them all!. Then the horns sounded. I saw the Arryns sigils, I smiled, time for the Boltons to disappear. The knights of the Vale crashed the army of the Boltons, the Umbers and Kartstarks who allied with Ramsay.

Kingdoms at warजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें