Part Four

Crina left the room of the hostage that Gheorghe managed to catch despite his fuck ups. Blood covered her arms and legs, bleeding in through her clothing. Her third in command, Mihal, was there with a damp towel so she could wipe the blood off of her hands. He looked like he lived in a gym all his life, he was heavily packed with muscles. Normally so much muscle would slow one's performance but not Mihal's. But no one could surpass Nic, no one could surpass Crina.

Her heel clicked on the cement as she walked back down the stairs to where Nic was. He would be calmed down in two hours but there were moment when time did not work. She held her hand out to Mihal as she walked down, he gave her Nic's jacket. She had kept his watch on her person.

"You are dismissed." She told him causing him to stop his descent to walk back up to the lounge. She took in a deep breath, the smell of metallic filling her senses. She was still coated in blood, not that she minded, she was used to it.

When she reached the door to unlock it she still seen Nic having his fun. He was still peeling away the skin on Gheorghe's body. Blood was everywhere, on the floors, all over Nic's arms and smeared on his face. Even in his messy dark hair.

"Nic." She said softly, gaining his attention. At the sight of her his eyes hardened, that was his prey. She held up her hands and took a step back. That seemed to ease his troubled mind as he continued to prod at the unconscious man. He didn't seem to be dead yet but he was one more procedure away.

"Nic, that is enough, come on now, love." She said, beckoning him over to her. He gave her a malicious look but at the sight of her arms opened wide for him he put down what he was holding. He took small steps towards her, like a scared, tortured animal walking to someone.

He wrapped his arms around her. She wrapped hers around him and placed on hand on his back, the other in his blood soaked hair. "Shh, shh, it's over. It's okay, I'm here." She whispered in his ear. He held on tighter, falling to his knees, hugging her stomach. She knelt down and lifted his head up so his empty blue eyes met hers. An gut wrenching feeling seeped into her from causing this but he allowed her. But she only knew that he allowed her because she was the boss.

Lifting the damp already bloodied towel up to gently brush it along his face. He flinched at first before his vulnerable eyes looked down, letting her do whatever she wanted to him. She cleaned up his face and arms before she ran it on top of his head. Crina tried to get as much blood off of Nic as she could, "I'm sorry, I know you hate it. You could've said no and let me kill him off the back." She said, looking up at the shallow breathing coward. She needed to finish the job.

"It's okay." He whispered. Growing up Nic was forced into captivity. The people that tortured him brainwashed him so he kills upon hearing his first name. It wasn't something that he could control but Crina knew how to slightly bring him off of it. She didn't know how she did it, maybe it was the gentle touch, not a harsh one. Maybe it was her soothing words, maybe it was simply her.

"Ready?" She said, reaching into her back pocket to grab Nic's watch that she placed in a thick cloth. She buckled it on his wrist before standing up, bringing Nic up with her, his large hand in her. He dropped it as he reached for his jacket, leaving the room. But Crina wasn't finished in the room.

Walking forward, she grabbed her gun that rested in the same spot before walking over to the gory mess in front of her. Gheorghe's face was void of skin, along with his arms, teeth were missing, even an eye. His guts laid in his lap, she was amazed that Nic kept him alive through this. She calmly brought her gun up to his bloodied, skinless forehead before she pulled the trigger, keeping a straight face as she did so. She then thought about shooting his chest but she didn't want to waste anymore bullets on someone who didn't deserve her time.

She left the room to see Nic leaning on the wall, his head down and hands in his pockets. She placed a gentle touch on his bicep causing his empty blue eyes to look into her green ones. Crina smiled before pulling him into another quick hug, running her hand through his hair. As best she could, she tried to fist it after they pulled away. He gave her a small smile that she returned.

Then they went upstairs. Coming out of the red door they went through the grimy one, some of her staff were in the room looking at her. But once their leaders eyes swept over the room they looked down. Hopefully this would remind them that she didn't tolerate mistakes. She walked to her room, Nic in tow. She had dismissed him on the walk up the stairs but he didn't leave her side. Partially because he didn't want to be alone at the moment and that was fine by her.

"You worked well today, thank you." Crina said gently as she shut her bedroom door, locking it. She looked over to the spot where she threw her glass to see it was cleaned up. The woman nodded before she walked over to her liquor cabinet. Then she grabbed two glasses, filling them up to the top with the strongest thing she had.

Nic was now sitting on the edge of her bed, his jacket discarded on an empty chair. His once white dress shirt open to reveal his bare bloodied torso that was littered with scars upon scars. They seemed endless on his skin. Starting from his neck, traveling around to his back to disappear lower. She handed him a glass and sat next to him, taking a sip.

After countless glasses they both sat on her floor, leaning against the foot of her bed.

"What are we doing." Crina asked, looking up at him. Her head was resting against his now bare shoulder. Both of their shirts discarded since they didn't want to be wearing blood soaked clothes.

"Forgetting." He grunted, going to take a drink of whatever he had in his cup only to realize it was empty. He set it beside him before looking down at her. He was too drunk to get up to pour more. Their eyes stayed connected before he glanced down at her lips.

In one fluid, but drunk, movement she straddled Nic's lap. She looked down at his blue clouded eyes, hers the same. Crina brought her hand up to rest along his jaw before lowering her head to capture his lips in her own. The first in command kissed him hard but he returned the favor, cupping the back of her neck to bring her closer. His lips left hers briefly, moving along her jaw. He tilted her head, winding a hand into his stiff hair. A breathy moan came from the back of her throat as he kissed lower and lower.

The two gasped for breath as they were both naked. She still straddled Nic but now her sweat covered forehead was resting forward on his shoulder. She left a gently kiss on her shoulder so she lifted her lead to see Nic's baby blues looking at her.

"I'm going to shower. You can take one after or with me." She said, running a nail along his jaw. He gave her a nod before she got up, he followed her into the bathroom for round two. 

---

Damn

It's a snowy day here where I am so after having a fun snow filled day with my nephew I am finally posting. Hope you're all enjoying the new year so far.

Date: January 15