Epilogue

Seven years later

Crina watched the children in the yard play in the cool autumn air as they waited for their parents to pick them up. "Mrs. Rylee look a me!" A small girl with braided pigtails yelled out at Crina causing her to look over. Brilynn's parent's were always late picking her up. Sometimes she would have to call the girl's parents to get her, other times they told her to "fuck off, you watch her." Crina had reported it many times, it was looked over by the police countless times but they managed to pull it together to appear as a happy family. The woman didn't call the police again, instead Crina took in Brilynn like she was her own daughter.

"Be careful Brilynn." Crina called out, looking fondly at the girl that slid down the winding slide. The joyful screams of the children caused warmth to fill her chest. Now, at the age of twenty nine Crina, now going by Rylee Herrison, was a first grade teacher as she had been for nearly three years now.

As Crina resided in this small, secluded town in America she had no problems. Being in this town for two years was the longest she had stayed in a town and this one quickly felt like home. It was small, it seemed as though through the years her father, dwindling with old age, had lightened up his search for her. He couldn't find Celestina for years, what were the odds of him finding her when she changed everything about herself. While she kept her appearance, she had changed everything else about herself, her name, background, her everything else.

Moving strand of her short red hair out of her face, her eyes swept round the playground to check if everything was alright."Mrs. Herrison, hi." Crina heard so she turned to look at the person. It was one of her student's parents, her name was Minerva James. She had beautiful black hair with stunning blue eyes that seemed otherworldly. Though she was very, very curvy she moved light on her feet with such grace. Admittedly Minerva was her favorite parent to talk to since the woman was actually the person to deliver most of the babies in the town seeing as she was a doctor.

"Mrs. James, how are you today? Harry was an angel today." Crina said, looking over at the little boy that had long, straight black hair with deep brown eyes. He was a perfect mix between both of his parents. While Minerva was from America, as pale as a sheet of paper, his father was from Pakistan, tanned to perfection.

"Harry, your mother's here!" Crina called out, gaining the small boy's attention. He was towards them with a huge grin on his face.

"I'm doing well, how's everything at home, how old is Killian now?" Killian, Crina's pride and joy.

After everything that happened Mihail had stayed by her side. While Crina harbored no feelings towards the tall, muscular man, something had developed. After changing their names Mihail, now Kristopher, had asked Crina to marry him. They didn't date at all, it was a quick proposal. The woman thought that she was completely infertile since countless doctors have told her so, so when she found out that she was pregnant it wasn't only a shock for Crina but for Mihail as well. Mihail didn't handle the information well, Crina found out the hard way that he stress bakes. Needless to say they had cakes, brownies, cookies, and pies to open a bakery. Ironically, that's what he had done; Mihail opened his own bakery. It was very popular in this small town.

Killian was a spitting image of Crina, red hair with green eyes. Crina thought that Mihail's genes of dark hair and dark eyes. It had shocked everyone how much Killian looked like her. Coincidentally, Minerva had been the one to deliver him.

"He's going to turn one next week." Crina said, smiling softly.

"Wow, really? Are you planning for another one?" Minerva asked, a sparkle in her eyes."I haven't told Kristopher yet but I already am. I'll come in for an appointment when I tell him." Crina smiled, absentmindedly placing a hand on her flat stomach.