Trailer

"When you're a kid."
Beverly jumps off the cliff into the lake below

"You think the universe revolves
around you."

Spencer is on Beverly's shoulder while Bill was on top of Richies having a chicken fight while the rest of the Losers where off splashing at each other in the background

Then Bill stares at the back of Spencer's head and smiles to himself

"You think you'll always be protected and cared for."

The Losers Club are walking together in the woods and stop to hold hands. Eddie had written a V over the S in Loser.

"Then, one day, you realize that's not true."

A women puts a missing child poster on the lamp post for a child named Patrick Hocksetter

WARNER BROS PICTURES
NEW LINE CINEMA
A TimeWarner Company

"Cause when you're alone as a kid."

'Remember the curfew is 7pm' sign is seen infront of the school.

Little Georgie is shown hugging his older brother Bill. Georgie then runs outside playing with the boat named 'S.S. Georgie' out in the rain.

"The monsters see you as weaker."

Richie pushes past the Bowers Gang in the hallway at school.

Ben starts running before he ends up running into someone.

Spencer is backed up into Henry Bowers' car being cornered by the Bowers Gang.

"You don't even know they're getting closer."

"NO!" Georgie shouts as the 'S.S Georgie' falls into the sewer drain.

"Till' it's too late."

Georgie gets down onto his knees and looks down into the sewer drain to try and find his boat.
As Georgie continues to look Pennywise pops up and frightens Georgie, making the small boy jump back.

"Here. Take. It." Georgie reaches down to grab the boat from the clown, and the last thing he hears is a sinister laugh, before everything goes black.

FROM STEPHEN KINGS TERRIFYING NOVEL
"My grandfather thinks this place is cursed."

Eddie stands in front of the Nebolt house that homes IT.

Ben flips through a large book.

"That all the bad things that happen in this town because of one thing," Mike says as all of the Losers sit close together reading a newspaper article about an explosion that killed 88 children.

Eddie starts walking closer and closer to the house.

ITS face shows up in a drawling of people in a book