HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

"ONLY BECAUSE I AM SICK ON THE BEST NIGHT OF THE YEAR AND I WAS GONNA BE GEORGIE FOR HALLOWEEN AND GET CANDY BUT IT'S WHATEVER I DO NOT CARE AT ALL OR ANY THING LIKE THAT SO I WAS LIKE "HALLOWEEN SPECIAL WADUP"  AND I AM CURRENTLY WATCHING SEASON 2 EPISODE 8 OF STRANGER THINGS  AND WE SHALL NOW INSERT SOME PICTURES OF ME FREAKING OUT AND CRYING. ALSO SOMEONE THAT HAS SEEN THE WHOLE SHOW COMMENT SO WE CAN SCREAM AND TALK ABOUT IT"

 ALSO SOMEONE THAT HAS SEEN THE WHOLE SHOW COMMENT SO WE CAN SCREAM AND TALK ABOUT IT"

"Bill come on we're gonna be late," I yelled out to Bill from the outside of his bedroom door "I already finished Georgies and I's makeup and we're already dressed and everything!" I  kept on hitting on his door until suddenly it flew open to reve...

"Bill come on we're gonna be late," I yelled out to Bill from the outside of his bedroom door "I already finished Georgies and I's makeup and we're already dressed and everything!" I  kept on hitting on his door until suddenly it flew open to reveal him in the iconic red and green Freddy Kruger sweater and the hat. He had makeup on him that made him look like a burn victim from his face to the bottom of his neck where his shirt ended with the amazing razor gloves.

"Well this isn't awkward at all now is it." I said when i realized that  we both were wearing the same costume.

"Yeah t-that is pretty aw-awkward ." He said with his usual stutter that i found so adorable. He ran back into his room to grab his pillow case off his bed and shut the door behind him and we started walking down the stairs.

"Finally you guys are done. Lets go!" Georgie yelled as soon as he saw us walking down the stairs. He was dressed in a bright yellow rain jacket and dark green rain boots.  He ran up to the coat rack the Denbrough's had hung up in the hallway.

"Come on Bill! The man of the hour is waiting!" I yelled while  running up to him and sweeping him off his feet, running outside where all the others were waiting while he bust started laughing.

Bill ran behind us with all three of our pillowcases in hand. He started laughing so much he had to stop walking and just look at Georgie and I. He ended up calming down enough to hand us all our pillow cases to begin the best night of the year.

I turned around to look at the rest of the club and see what they dressed up as. Eddie was dressed as a doctor, Stan was dressed as Batman, and Richie was dressed as Han Solo.

I ended up putting Georgie back down on the ground but i still had my hands on his shoulders and wrapped my arms around him, pulling him back to were i was hugging him from behind.

"Nice outfits ya nerds," Richie said when he finally got a good look at all three of us. "except for yours Georgie. Yours is so freaking cool i don't know why i didn't think of  being a fisherman!"

"Thanks Richie! I like your costume too. Does your gun make  any noises?" Georgie asked while walking towards Richie to play with the iconic gun that Han always carried.

"Yeah Georg.  Here you can play with it while we go trick-or-treating. All you gotta do is press that button right there." Richie said while holding the "gun" out for Gerogie to play with for a little bit.

"Well i don't know about you guys but i would really like to start getting on with this before it starts getting colder because i really don't want to get frostbite and get an infection and possibly lose a limb or something like that." Eddie started talking one-hundred miles per hour.

"Eh for once i gotta agree with Eddie. So my good sir Georgie, LEAD THE WAY!" I said dramatically while flailing my arm around, I hoisted him onto my shoulder and started running down the street with him pointing to which house we should hit first.

Bills POV

Spencer ran out of the house with Georgie in her arms laughing the whole way outside. I laughed as well and leaned down to pick up the pillow cases that the both of them had dropped.

Out of all of my friends, which were a very select few, Spencer seemed to be one of the best with Georgie. Even after one of her longest and hardest meets that she had to swim, she still had the time to run up to where Georgie and the rest of the Losers where sitting just to run up, grab him and spin him around a bunch while both of them were laughing their heads off.

I ran outside to see Georgie still in her arms and it made me laugh so much i almost fell over. His arms were flailing around while she tickled him and he just started snorting non-stop and it was one of the happiest times I've seen him in a long time.

Spence set Georgie down and i handed the both of them their pillow cases so that we could get the candy for tonight. Georgie started talking to Richie about his gun, but i just kept on looking at Spence and George.

She had her arms wrapped around him even after she had put him down to the ground and she just hugged him tightly and would't let go.

"Eh for once i gotta agree with Eddie. So my good sir Georgie, LEAD THE WAY!" Spence screamed out to all of us, making me snap out of whatever i was in. She put Georgie on her shoulder and started running down the street with Eddie and Richie following.

"You should tell her ya know. She cares about you and Georgie a lot. I can tell, so can everyone else in the club," Stan said as we slowly started walking up the street, "I mean you guys are even wearing the same costume. You guys have that weird couple telepathy thing and it is freaking me out more than that painting in my dads office, and that's saying a lot." Stan chuckled as we kept on walking down the street.

"I-I uh, I don't k-know what you're t-talking about." I barley was able to get out as i started walking a bit faster to try and get away from him, but he just ran up towards me.

"Yeah right," he said and rolled his eyes back. I'm honestly surprised that he hasn't rolled them into the back of his head, "that's like saying I'm not Jewish. I'm Jewish and you like her (Stan Uris written in 2k17 a.k.a. my senior quote), so quit lying to yourself and as Richie always says "Grow a pair". You got no balls man, no titties."

"I-I'm not t-talking about this r-right now." I ran past Stan and went up to where the whole Club was.

"Billy look at all the candy I got!" Georgie ran up to me and opened the bag up by my face, he only got 2 pieces but it was the king size, so for him it was like a thousand pieces in one.

"N-nice job G-g-g-eorgie."

And the night continued like that, Richie saying crude jokes when Georgie wasn't paying attention and screaming then running behind Spencer whenever he saw a clown, Stan eyeballing me about Spencer and rolling his eyes at Richie, Eddie freaking out over all the germs that could be on the candy and taking his inhaler whenever something scared him, Georgie leading the way to all the houses and freaking out whenever he got the 'good stuff' as Richie called it, Spencer being amazing with Georgie and holding him whenever he got tired and carrying him back to the house, and me having the time of my life with my friends and never wanting the night to end