1

Hey, my name is Mikayla Paul.

Yes, I know what you are thinking that I'm the younger sister of Jake and Logan Paul. I have many nicknames too, it's Kayla or mik. Yes, that is true but I'm only famous because of my brothers. I do have a YouTube channel with no subscribers and no videos. I use it just to watch my brothers most of the time.

My friends do know that I have brothers but they don't know them because are always in California and don't come home much. Anyways I am 16 years old with brown hair and brown eyes. I am going to California in a few days to visit Logan and Jake.

---

Today is the day. I finally get to see my brothers and I'm really excited to see them. I finish packing my things and put them in my suitcase. Once I was done packing I went to the airport and checked-in. Honestly, it was pretty boring just standing in a line for like 30 mins but worth it. I landed and texted Logan.

Mikayla: hey logan my plane just landed

Logan❤️: ok. be there in 30

Mikayla: ok thxs love you

Logan❤️: love you too baby sis

Logan finally made it to the airport and we went back to his place. I'm staying with Logan because the Team 10 house is crazy.

"what do you want to do today Mik?" said Logan

"idk, maybe just relax for a bit like I just got off the plane like 20 minutes ago," I said back

"ok just let me know if you do want to do something today," Logan said

"ok" I respond

"Hey, do you mind if I have some friends over around 3?" Logan said,

"no which friends?" I said back wondering which friends he's talking about because he has so many.

"the Why Don't We boys," Logan said smirking

"ok," I said trying to hold back my inner fangirl because I would literally die for them. I love them so much.