6

Mikayla's POV
Jake came to us and sat us at the table. "Did you plan this, Jonah?" I said

"Actually, I didn't," he said "I didn't know this was even planned"

"The food will be out shortly," Jake said

Jonah's POV
We talk for a bit. Then the food came out and talked again. Jake come towards us asking how the food was.

There were members of Team 10, and Logan's crew recording from all angles. Which I think they are going to use this as vlog content.

Daniel's POV
While I get the cute moments for Snapchat. The others are recoding on vlog cameras. We are standing behind some curtain shield thingy waiting for our cue.

It's been a few minutes and they are almost done eating. It was time to step out to sing as like a background music. We sang "Taking You".

"I need you in my life like limelight
Wherever I go I'm taking you
Whenever I call you're my lifeline
I never hang up I depend on you

You fly with me so I call you redeye
The sky's so clear when you're the view (you're the view)

I only say it 'cause I really mean it
I ain't afraid of how you got me feeling
The sky's so clear when you're the view

Anywhere I go I'm taking you
Anywhere I go I'm taking you"

Jonah POV
We clapped and then they started singing "Nobody Gotta Know". I look at Mikayla and she smiles at me.

"You said you didn't plan this right," Mikayla said

"I promise that I didn't plan this" I replied. We were to get up but a projection showed up with all of our cute times together of the past few days together even when I asked her out last night was at the end of the video. I look at Mikayla and she has a tear down her face. I decide to wipe the tear off. During the video, I said "Mikayla Elizabeth Paul, you are the best thing that happened in my life. You are everything to me. You are the sweetest, beautiful and funniest person in the world. And I want you to be my girlfriend, will you be my girlfriend?"

Mikayla's POV
"Mikayla Elizabeth Paul, you are the best thing that happened in my life. You are everything to me. You are the sweetest, beautiful and funniest person in the world. And I want you to be my girlfriend, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes," once again I'm in tears. Jonah takes something out of his pocket, a necklace, and wraps it around my neck.

After, I kissed him on the cheek

After, I kissed him on the cheek. "We are forever"

Instagram:

mikaylapaul._.official

It's official!!! 10-19-17❤️

Tagged: jonahmarais and whydontwe

Comments:

user1: love you guys❤️

user2: that's my girl get your man

hater: why you

loganpaul: love you baby sis

jonahmarais: I love you

Instagram:

jonahmarais

It's official!!! 10-19-17❤️

Tagged: mikaylapaul._.official

Comments:

user1: love you guys❤️

user2: you guys are so cute together

hater: her? really

loganpaul: thass my boy

mikaylapaul._.official: love you too babe💖

--
A/N
🤷🏼‍♀️ 👍🏻