2

It was around 3 and I heard a knock on the apartment door. I yelled at Logan to get the door because I was too lazy to get up off the couch.

"finnnne," Logan said to me in a silly tone. Logan got up and opened the door and I saw 5 five handsome boys in the doorway. I think my jaw dropped a bit because I was fangirling a bit. Hopefully, they didn't notice my jaw dropping.

The Why Don't We boys walked in, "who's that?" , one of them asked.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that my little sister is in town to visit Jake and me for 2 weeks," Logan responded to their questions

"I'm not that little," I smirked responding to Logan. They all laughed. "Hi, my name is Mikayla. But you can call me Kayla or Mik if you like. What are your names?" I said, so they at least know my name. Dang it I didn't want them to call me Kayla!!! I already knew their names but I didn't want them to know because I didn't want to seem like a crazy fangirl.

"My name is Jonah," Jonah said and smiled

"Zach," Zach said

"Corbyn" Corbyn said

"Jack," Jack said

"Daniel," Daniel said

"Do you want their numbers, mik?" Logan said to me and winked because he knew I liked WDW.

"yeah sure why not," I said when we all exchanged numbers and made a group chat. I texted them make sure it worked.

Mikayla: does thing work?

JAck: yes?

Jonah: yippy it does

Zach: lol it does

Corbyn: it does, if I couldn't tell

Daniel: yes

Mikayla: OMG 😂😂😂you guys are too funny

After a few hours, the boys went home. And I went to bed because I was really tired from today.