5

Mikayla's POV
By now I am full on sobbing because it was so sweet for him to do this. I look at Logan and he nods, waiting for an answer. I finally say...

"Yes, I will go out with you Jonah Marais." I smile "thank you guys for the song it made my day"

"no problem," Jack said "I just glad you are with him, instead of Corbyn cuz he has a girlfriend"

I wiped the tears off my face and hug Jonah. We stayed in the hug with everyone watching for like 3 minutes until they all want to join in for one giant group hug. Our group hug was started to break off after a few minutes because it got weird. "so when is that date" I ask Jonah waiting for a response.

"Tomorrow at 7?" Jonah asks hoping I say yes

"Yes sounds good," I say in return

Jonah's POV

We left around minutes after I asked out Mikayla. I am so glad that I did though because I really do like her.

*Next day*

Mikayla's POV

I wake up remembering that Jonah asked me out and I have to go to Jake's place today to hang out with him. "LOGAN!" I yell "are you bringing me Jake's Place?"

"no, I can't I'm busy today, ask him to give you a ride or just take a uber," Logan yelled back at me. I decided to text Jake and see if I need a ride to his place or he can pick me up.

Mikayla: Hey are you going to pick me up or am I uber-ing

Jakey❤️: I will pick you up what time

Mikayla: I have plans at 7 so can you pick me around 10:30 and dropped me off back here at 4:30 ish

Jakey❤️: okey dokey

I put my phone down and start getting ready because it's around 9:30. I decided to wear a Maverick Short-Sleeve, black jeans, converse. I also decided to put my hair into a messy bun and put on some makeup.

 I also decided to put my hair into a messy bun and put on some makeup

It was 10:25 and Jake texted me saying he was here. So I go downstairs and get in his car to go to the Team 10 house. Jake was on his phone while he was waiting for me. I walk up to the car door and opened it. "hey do I know you? oh, wait you are that guy from youtube aren't you?" I was trying to be funny. He laughed. It has been 5 minutes and there is already an awkward silence until he breaks it.

"so what is going tonight that you have to leave early for?" he asked while driving

"Uh...I got a date" said blushing but I didn't know if Logan told him or at least said anything about it.

"that's cool are you going to be ok considering what happened last time?" he said in a very serious tone.'

"I don't know but he is really sweet, kind, funny and handsome," I say as we pull into the driveway of the Team 10 house.

"Ok, I'm here for you too if you need me and who is he? just wondering," he says before getting out.

"first off stop being too overprotective and second of his is Jonah Marais," I say getting out of the car and walking inside the house. "guess who is back?!" I yell getting their attention because of most of them know me because I have been here before. I see Chance and Anthony walk down the stairs and hug them because they know me as well as my brothers do.

"whats up Kayla? I didn't know you were in town," Chance said and Anthony said something similar

"Nothing much I'm living with Logan now but that is pretty much it" I respond "what are we going to do today Jake?"

"Vlog, make Chance and Anthony clean the pool and hang out with you mostly" really is that all he has planned or is it just me who the boring one is

Jakes POV
I agreed to have Kayla most of the day, so Logan and his friends make a surprise dinner for her and Jonah. When I drop off Mikayla back at Logan's to get ready I'm going to get the team 10 house ready for their date.

Logan's POV
I told Jake about Mikayla's and Jonah's date and how we are going to surprise both of them at Jakes and it's all planned out for today.

(A/N sorry was too lazy to write what happen at jakes)

Jake's POV
Jake: on our way then going to get set up here
Logan: ok thxs Lil brotha jakey

Mikayla's POV
I am home and I decide to take a shower and get ready for my date with Jonah tonight. I put on comfortable clothes on while I do my makeup and changed after I was done. I am wearing a black dress, heels and my gold bracelet that I got on my 13th birthday. I also have my wallet too.

It's 6:50 and Jonah finally showed up for the date

It's 6:50 and Jonah finally showed up for the date. Logan told us to put on blindfolds because apparently, he has a surprise for us. He brings us down to the car and starts driving so I don't know we are going. Jonah finally asks Logan where we are going. Of course, he said the middle of nowhere.

I hear the car engine turn off and I knew we were somewhere but not sure what because I AM BLINDFOLDED. "Don't take off the blindfolds yet ok but you do need to get out of the car so Brendon and I will help you out"

Jonah's POV
I don't know where I am but the one thing I do know right now is that I am with Logan, Mikayla, and Brendon. I do have a nice gift for Mikayla as well.

Logan's POV
We help the 2 "love birds" out of the car and told them to take off the blindfolds once they get inside. "Take off your blindfolds in 3,2...1"

Jonah's POV
"Wow," Mikayla and I said at the same time. We are in Logan's brother's house which is covered in white string lights everywhere.

"It's amazing," Mikayla said

"It really is," I said back