13

Jonah's POV

I'm glad she told me but I'm also glad that I took the time to save her that day. I remember going to the hospital with her because I needed to know if she was going to be ok. I love her so much and we are going back to California in a day. I want to do something for her. I want to marry her honestly but I not ready too yet. Well at least not right now

(A/N those shower thoughts😂) I step out of the shower and dry off. I put my clothes on. Mikayla is still sleeping so I decide to run to the store and buy her a ring.

I go home and Mikayla is in the shower because I can hear the water running in the bathroom

I go home and Mikayla is in the shower because I can hear the water running in the bathroom. So I just lay on my bed and wait her her to get out. I think I'll take her to a park today, maybe the mall again and get some food while we are there. Tomorrow we are going to spend some time with my family before our flight back to CA.

The bathroom door opens and Mikayla walks out. "Morning beautiful" I say putting my phone down.

"Morning handsome! What are we going to do today?"

"Maybe the park, mall and food court food" I say watching Mikayla do her hair and makeup before going.

"Are we going to that big mall again? And where were you when I woke up?"

I don't want to tell her about the ring yet, I'm going to do that at the mall later. Where we did our MN meet and greet. I'll have my parents come to the mall with and I'll live stream it on Instagram.
"Yes and I had to go to the store for something. My parents are also going to come to the mall with us also ok"

"Okay" she said happily and finishes her hair and makeup "ready to go to the park?" She asks grabbing her phone and jacket. I get up, grab the car keys and open the front door. Then I drive us to the park.

"Wow! This is a really beautiful park"

"I know I used to come here all the time and sit at the bench and just watch people like I'm stalking them" she laughed

*time skip(b/c they just watch people)- after the park*

We decide to relax for an hour before going to the mall with my parents.

*time skip(b/c they are relaxing)- at the mall*

We went to a couple of stores and got some food. Mikayla had to go to the bathroom. And I told my mom the "plan". We go to the food court and got Panda Express. I decide to go to build a bear and make Mikayla bear. We were done and made a black bear named Joyla (A/N ship name comment if you got better one w/ Mikayla and Jonah).

I ask my mom the livestream this on my Instagram and I take Mikayla to where they boys and I had our meet and greet. Which is kind of like the center of the mall. I yell to get other people's attention. Some stopped and stared and some thought I was crazy and kept on walking.
"Why did you yell?" Mikayla is confused now.

"You'll see in about five minutes and watch" I say pointing at the jumbo screen. I may have gone out of my way and made a video of our cute moments together like when I asked her to be my girlfriend and they let me put it up there. The video ended. She's in tears of joy I can tell.

"Mikayla, your are so sweet you are like a piece of candy and more. You give me life honestly well besides my mom. And I know that we haven't been together long. It hasn't even been a year of us beefing together and my family absolutely adores you. You give me a reason to live and keep doing what I do. So I have to ask you a question and it's very important." I grab the ring out of my pocket and take a knee. "Will you Mikayla Elizabeth Paul marry me?"

The was a quiet silence in the mall. While we waited for her response. "YES!!" She yells out so everyone can hear her answer. I might have also got the boys a last minute flight to help me out with this too.

Mikayla's POV

"YES!!!" I yell. And it's all rushing at me at once.

"I love you" I hear

"Not as much as I love you" I responded
But I also see the rest of the boys pop out of the crowd and started singing "I depend on you" like when Jonah asked me to be his girlfriend. Jonah also joined in on the singing and I'm crying because I love him so, so, so much.