10

Mikayla's POV
I am tied to a tree in a forest at night. I was raped by the person who I loved the most, or who I thought I loved the most. I didn't know this was so toxic but it was.
He left me. Alone in the dark, tied to a tree and almost nude. It was cold and it was winter. He wanted me to freeze and die because I didn't want to have sex with him.

I stayed there, just looking up at the sky and thinking. Thinking about what I could've done better to make him stop or what I could've done to prevent this. But I wouldn't have known.

Eventually, I fell asleep in the cold, wet, soggy snow wearing almost nothing but my bra and underwear.

I wake up the next morning surprisingly. I continue to yell "help me!!!" Help me. at the top of my lungs but I still don't think anyone can hear me though. "HELP!!"

I hear wrestling through some leaves that haven't been covered by the snow yet. I yell again hopefully trying to get the attention of someone to help me. Some man found me. He had brown hair and brown eyes. He gave me his jacket to warm me up. "Thank you" I I say.

"No problem, my name is Jonah. I'll call 911 now" he says and walks off to call 911. I am really grateful that had heard me when he did because I could've died of hypothermia or something. He comes back and says "you are going to be okay, how long have you stayed here"

"Since last night my boyfriend raped me because-" he cut me off and asked for my name

"My name is Mikayla and thank you," I said with a smile. I leaned my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. The ambulance came. 2 paramedics came, 1 took me to the ambulance and the other was asking Jonah questions. Paramedic said I didn't need to be so tense but I was raped. He also started asking me personal questions and what happened. I told him everything. The door was closed so I couldn't see Jonah and the other paramedic talking outside the ambulance.

They both come into the ambulance. The paramedic was helping the other one and Jonah was sitting next to me, comforting me. One of the paramedic went out of the ambulance and started driving the truck. I was finally going to a hospital.

Jonah's POV
I wake up. Mikayla is asleep next to me and she looks like she is having a bad dream. One were she can't get out of. But it seems like it's getting worse and I tried to wake her up but she didn't wake. She stopped but still is tossing and turning but not as much now then before. She turns towards me, opens her eyes and starts crying. I hug her. We both fall asleep. With Mikayla in my arms.