4

Logan's POV
When we got done swimming, dried off and signed off the vlog. I quickly asked the boys if they know or can tell that Jonah likes my baby sis.

"Yes, we believe that he likes her." All of them say at once

"Ok thanks," I told them "is he going to ask her out soon?"

"I don't know?" Corbyn said

Mikayla's POV
We are going to leave now but Logan is talking to the guys about whatever except Jonah because I'm with him. Jonah and I talk until Logan comes walking over to the Yeti. I say "goodbye" to Jonah.

"Bye," he waves and smiles at me. Then turns around to walk with the boys.

I absolutely love him. He is the perfect guy in a way. Jonah is cute, trustworthy and funny. Again I love him and I want to tell him my feelings for him.

"Did you have fun?" Logan turns his head and looks at me.

"Yeah it was really fun," I say in return

"Can we do a segment for tomorrow's vlog tonight it's just you and me? Ok"

"Uhhh...yeah I don't mind," I say and start wondering what Logan is going to about with me for the vlog.

Jack's POV
I am going to talk with Jonah and ask him if he has for Mikayla because it is kind of obvious that he likes her but doesn't want to admit it. I think that Mikayla and he would a cute couple.

I walk into his room and he was on his phone. He notices me and says "hi can I help you".

"Uhh...Yeah. Do you have feelings for Mikayla?" I ask out of nowhere

He sets down his phone and says "yes I do" and I can tell he wanted to keep it a secret.

Logan's POV
We arrive back at the apartment. Brendon has gone home and I set up the vlog camera for what Mikayla and I are going to be doing for tomorrow's vlog. "Kayla are you ready to film?"

"Yeah I'm ready, just let me brush my hair quick!" Mikayla responds to my question. Mikayla walks into her room, brushes her hair and comes out and sits next to me.

I turn on the vlog camera and was ready to film. "So, I can tell you really like it here, in California and I want you to stay with me a bit longer. Basically, do you want to live with me for a few months or so?"

She smiles and hugs me and says "yes".

I was about to turn off the vlog camera and I hear a knock on the door. I didn't want to shut it off in case something interesting was going to happen.

Jonah's POV
I knock on the door. Waiting for someone to open it. It was Logan.

"Uhh..what are you guys doing here? I didn't expect you." Logan's ask and he seemed very confused because we showed up with no warning.

"Can we come in," I ask "and is Mikayla here?"

"Yeah" Logan winks and kind of knows what I going to do because I think he knows that I am flirting with his sister. He lets us in and we start singing "I Depend On You" to Mikayla.

"When you dream, I hope that you will dream of me
If you ever fall, I hope you'll fall for me
And I swear I know your face, I saw you out there

Cause I depend on you
When you need me you just call me
I'll be there
When you look over your shoulder
I'll be there
You don't ever have to worry
Cause I depend on you, I depend on you

When you breathe, silent symphony
When you blink, you steal the sight from me
When we kiss, endless symmetry

You don't have to worry I depend on you
I depend on you
No, you never have to worry
I depend on you
Cause I'll be there in a hurry
I depend on you
When you need me I'll be coming
I depend on you (I depend on you)

When you dream, I hope that you will dream of me
And if you ever fall, I hope you'll fall for me
And I swear I know your face, I saw you out there

Cause I depend on you
When you need me you just call me
I'll be there
When you look over your shoulder
I'll be there
You don't ever have to worry
Cause I depend on you, I depend on you

When you breathe, silent symphony
When you blink, you steal the sight from me
When we kiss, endless symmetry

You don't have to worry I depend on you
I depend on you
No, you never have to worry
I depend on you
Cause I'll be there in a hurry
I depend on you
When you need me I'll be coming
I depend on you (I depend on you)"

Mikayla's POV
The boys walk and start singing to me. I smile throughout their song. Once they finished singing, I was in tears of joy. Jonah walks up to me and says "Mikayla, I know that we have been only friends for like a week now. You are the sweetest, most beautiful and funny girl in the world. Will you be my girlfriend?"

By now I am full on sobbing because it was so sweet for him to do this. I look at Logan and he nods, waiting for an answer. I finally say...

---

A/N

Will Mikayla say YES OR NO?

It's kind of mean to leave you guys on a cliffhanger isn't

Do you think the story is good so far?