7

Mikayla's POV
It's been a few days since Jonah and I became official and we have been hanging out a lot because of his next tour in a few days. So we have been spending a lot of time together.

Today, I think Logan and I are going to help shoot the boy's music video. Well, Logan is directing it but I might make a cameo in it. I hear a ding noise coming from my phone.

Jonah: r u coming?
Mikayla: yes
Jonah: love you❤️
Mikayla: love you too Jonah marais💖

Logan's POV
"Time to go, Logan, you are late" I hear Kayla say from the living room. "Sorry, hold on!!" I yell back. I quickly grab some Maverick merch for me, Kayla and the boys. "Finally," Mikayla said with a sigh.

We got in the Yeti and drove to the shoot. I look at Kayla and she looks like she's texting someone. "Who are you texting?" She looks at me and says "my BFF"

"Ok and who is that?" I said

"Molly, you wouldn't know her though, but she is my best friend from OHIO..." she responded and continued to talk about her BFF until we got to the shoot.

"We are here" We got out of the Yeti and walked in.

Mikayla's POV
I see Jonah, I run up to him and kissed him. He swings me around a few times and slowly puts me down. "How are you guys?" I ask them all. "Goods" and "okays" came out of their mouths.

"So when are we going to start?" I ask

"Right now since you are here" Daniel replies.

*skip music vid shoot*

We are done shooting and I am exhausted. I was in 5 shoots for the video. We all went to get dinner at Olive Garden afterwords.

Jonah's POV
We are at Olive Garden and I remember that we are going out of town tomorrow and I forgot to tell. "Hey Mikayla I forgot to say that we are going out of town for a week, tomorrow"

"You are? You didn't tell me that,"

"I know just remembered it now and I thought you should at least know before going without you knowing"

"Ok, where are you guys going"

"I think we are going home" I say.

"Really that will be fun to see you families and catch up with them you guys" says and smiles. "Maybe I can meet your family now that I think about it Jonah"

I Smile and say "you do know I haven't told them about you yet right"

"Well maybe we can tell them together, like I go with you to MN" Mikayla says back

"Let's wait till the next time I think it's kind of short notice for my parents, ok?"

"Okay, but I do really want to meet your family" Mikayla says back

*time passes

The waiter comes and gives us a check. Logan pays and I give Mikayla a kiss goodbye and we go home.

Logan's POV
We are home from dinner with the boys. I can tell that Mikayla really wants to be with Jonah and meet his parents. "You know I can get you a plane ticket to MN"

"I know it's just Jonah wants me to go with him next time" she says and her face face lights up and realized that she can surprise Jonah and meet his family. "I can surprise him!!!"

"I'll set it up, I'll give you a ticket and tell his parents that you are coming to surprise him" I somehow have his parents numbers. So I can arrange it "what are you waiting for? Start packing you are leaving tomorrow morning!!! Also get some sleep to, don't just be on your phone"

"Ok Logan thank you" she says with a big smile

Mikayla's POV
I start packing I put my makeup, clothes and brush all in my suitcase. I am so excited to surprise Jonah tomorrow.