11

Jonah's POV
I wake up and checked my phone for new notifications and commented on some of the other posts of me and the guys. I love interacting with the fans and they post such cool artworks on their pages.

I look over at Mikayla. She is still asleep, so I decide to make breakfast for my family. I made eggs, hash browns and waffles. By the time they all waked up it was ready to eat.

"Thanks for making this Jonah" my mom said then smiled.

"Your welcome and I'm just glad to be home and have Mikayla with me too" I say and wrapped my arm around her.

*time-skip (20 minutes-after breakfast)*

We are sitting in my room on my bed. And we were both on our phones in a comfortable silence. Until I asked her about the dream she had last night. "What happened last night? With your dream?"

"Uh.. nothing don't worry about it" she clearly doesn't want this conversation but I am not taking a no for an answer right now.

"We are going to talk about this right now. Please talk to me about it. And I need to help you if you need it. Please." I give a concerning look and she gives in

"My dream was about my ex" she says. Does she still like him? "But it wasn't a dream, it was a memory. A dark and painful memory. I never want to experience 'it' again"

"Can you tell me about it?" I ask

"Long story short, he raped me. In the middle of the night at the park and left me tied to a tree with a rope. Until a guy with brown hair and brown eyes saw me the next morning and called 911" she says and cries. She leans onto my chest and continues to cry. "I really wished I remembered the guys name and thank him again"

I remember, I helped a girl once in a park who said she was raped by her boyfriend during the night. It was snowing that night also. I was the one who called 911. I decide to tell her although she might not believe me. "I am-" I was cut off by Mikayla.

"I wish I knew my relationship was toxic. Or else I would've left a long time ago. I wonder what happened to the young man who helped me that night." Her cry's become slower. But she still is crying.

"Well that guy is with the most beautiful woman in the world right now and is with the most handsome man in the world"

"Are you implying that you helped me that morning? Are you the brown haired, brown eyed man I was talking about?" I look at her and smiled "OMG you are!!! thank you, thank you, thank you! Wait did you know who i was all along?" She is extremely confused but extremely happy.

"I didn't know till you described your past. I remember I helped a girl at the park once with your situation but I didn't realize she was you till now"

"thank you, thank you, thank you!"

-
Short? Yes, basically every chapter is short.

Um... not sure when or if I'm going to post this but thanksgiving is tomorrow so Happy Thanksgiving!🍗 (there is no turkey emoji so I put a chicken wing😂)

If you didn't understand the chapter sorry but here is the chapter summary⬇️

Basically they met before and they didn't know it till now after Mikayla talked about her past.