Vier

"Open your eyes, there's a certain melody you've been wanting to try"
J: Jack D: Daniel
********************************************
Jacks POV:
I was waiting at the bottom of the steps in our house when I heard the risers creak. I turned to see Daniel casually walking down the steps and looking as hot as ever. I think I'm finally coming to terms with who I really am, and I'm coming to it faster every day when I see Daniel, but now, oh man he's gorgeous. He's wearing his favorite jeans, and yellow hoodie with his hair gelled perfectly into place. I had to mentally focus on holding my mouth closed because if I didn't, it would fall open.
Daniel's POV:
I walk down the steps, trying to look casual but freaking out inside. I think I'm coming to terms with who I really am and that's only because of Jack. I think I'm falling for him, like, a lot.
I saw Jack and I immediately blushed a little, but just to the amount where I could still hide it.
J: Hey Danny, ready to go?
I love when he calls me Danny.
D: Yup. Let's go!
J: the Uber's outside.
D: M'kay
We walked out the grand doors of our house and to the Uber that was waiting for us.
**Skip Uber ride**

We made it to a beautiful park with large trees and bright green grass, and plenty of picnic tables.

J: I rented the whole park for today, assuming there would be more of us, but that's alright.

He smiled that signature smile that got me every time. I just smiled back, but my smile was probably no match to his.

Jack's POV:
Look at that smile. Way better than mine could ever be.

Daniel's POV:
Jack took the blanket out of the basket and laid it on the table. He then proceeded to take the packages of pre-packed goodies out of the basket. I licked my lips at the sight of all this delicious food (and maybe Jack too 😏)

We sat down next to each other with a whole empty picnic table around us and no space daring to peek through between our shoulders. We laughed, talked, and goofed around a lot. He was so fun to be around. I don't know when I should fess up and tell him my feelings, or if that would ruin our friendship.
J: Hey, Danny, can we be serious for one moment?
My heart sped up and I froze in fear but still got my lips to move.
D: Sure. What is it?
J: I've been thinking a lot lately.
D: woah me too.
J: Do you want to talk first or *cut off by Daniel*
D: nope. Go ahead. You were saying?
J: Well, I've been thinking a lot lately and*cut off by Daniel again*
D: yep, we already got to that part.
He laughed and playfully punched my shoulder.
J: could you just let me talk
He said through laughs, but his face went back to serious and nervous.
J: I...I...I think...I think
D: I love you.
J:What?
I immediately froze at what I just said.
D: huh?
J: Yeah, I think I love you.
I was shocked. Never in 1 billion years did I ever think, the Jack Avery, would love me!
He stood there waiting for me to answer.
Jacks POV:
I sat shaking, waiting for him to answer. I could've ruined our friendship with just one sentence. That's it, it's all over. Say goodby...
D: I think I love you too.
********************************************
A/N
Exactly 600 words!
Thanks for reading! Comment, vote, do whatever.

I don't have a posting schedule so comment if you want me to make one.
Comment if you want me to make dedications on any of my books.

Always remember to be nice to everyone and to be nice to yourself.
Have a terrific day!
❤️, Clairett6565