Sechs

"And all of your dreams just might be waitin' to hear it"
D: Daniel J: Jack Z: Zach Jon: Jonah C:Corbyn L: Logan Ly: Lydia B: Brendan
*******************************************
Jack's POV:
I kissed Daniel today, and to describe it using the world magical would be a huge understatement.
He has just told me about the incident in the kitchen and I'm legit so excited!!! I can't believe it! Ahh! #Zonah for life!
*******************************************
Later that night...(still Jack's POV):

We were all sitting in the living room on our phones while I was watching Daniel strum his guitar. His fingers shifted effortlessly across the ribbed body of the string making a *woosh* sound to accompany the elegant melody his fingers were gently bringing forth from the intricately carved body of his guitar. And though I noticed all of that, all I could notice was him, the man behind the rhythm, with his icy blue eyes glancing up and down the finger board, making sure his fingers hit just by the frets to play in tune, his chestnut-colored hair smoothed in such a way that he could go to any event and look dazzling or just watch Netflix at home and still look perfect. Maybe I also noticed the way his foot tapped to the slow beat, or the way his tongue stuck out of his mouth slightly when he got super focused on the rhythm, or maybe I also noticed the way he smile when he noticed me watching him play, his lips giving way to his front two teeth that I think are his most attractive feature. I feel as if maybe all of what I noticed is all that I love about him and more. Maybe I love how he doesn't hide. Maybe I love him. Maybe it's not just a maybe. I love him.
C: Guys let's play truth or dare! I'll invite all of our friends!
There goes Corbyn, spoiling my beautiful moment I was having with Daniel. Well, I guess I'm down for truth or dare.
D: Hey jack
He set his guitar down on the guitar stand and walked over to me.
D: wanna maybe, sit next to each other or something?
J: of course.
I smiled a wide grin, almost so wide that the Cheshire Cat would be jealous!
*10 minutes later*
Me, Daniel, Corbyn, Zach, Jonah, Logan, Lydia, and Brendan were all sitting in a circle in our living room taking while Corbyn was assembling the app that he had downloaded for the truth or dare game.
C: ok! Quiet down everyone!
Everyone hushed so they could hear Corbyn.
C: Remember, this is a camera free zone, so all cameras need to be away when we are playing, even phones. Who's going first?
L: I'll go!
C: Okay Logan, truth or dare?
L: Dare, Uh, duh!
C: Dare- Cut a piece of your hair
L: WHAT? NO! ITS MY TRADEMARK!
C: Well, if you refuse to do it then you have to answer whatever truth question I ask you.
L: Fine, I'll do it.
We all were laughing hysterically as Logan lifted the scissors up to his "precious" golden locks and chopped off a little chunk.
C: Aw! That doesn't look bad at all!
C: Okay, goin in order. Jack, you're next.
A bit of fear was instilled into my heart but not much. I love the adrenaline rush of not knowing what you are getting.
C: Truth or dare?
J: Dare.
C: Sit on someone's lap for the rest of the game. And since Logan completed his Dare, he gets to choose who.
L: hmmm, let's see.
His eyes scanned across the room and met Daniel's.
L: I choose Daniel.
Everyone started laughing a lot and I started to blush.
J: Wow, thanks guys.
I said ironically as everyone was cracking up. I scooted closer to Daniel till I was right next to him. I smiled an awkward smile and the stood up a bit. I sat down on his lap.
Jon: No! Full on Jack!
J: Fine!
I leaned my head against Daniel's chest and wrapped legs around his waist and my arms went around his neck.
C: ok, next is Lydia. Truth or dare?
The whole world drowned out. What people didn't know was I was secretly in heaven! Daniel looked at me with his alluring eyes and blushed with a small smile. I did the same.

Daniel's POV: (picking up from where it left off)
Just as I was blushing because Jack was sitting on me, I felt his lips plunge against mine. I kissed back slowly, taking in every kiss as if this would be our last one.
Z: Guys Look!
I heard Zach whisper.
I heard a bunch of gasps and felt a lot of eyes on us, but I didn't care.
We stopped kissing, Jack turned around and looked at a room full of shocked faces.
D: umm....Surprise?

*******************************************
823 words today :)

A/N:
I'm super busy so I'm sorry I've had no time to update. Thanks for all the positive feedback I've been getting for the book! It's making me so motivated to write when I read your comments and respond! I'm getting a new phone on November 3rd so I'll probably update a lot then! As for now, just vote and comment! I might add you to the dedications!

"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing"
-Benjamin Franklin

********************************************
See you all soon! Bye!
❤️, Clairett65