Dreizehn

"Well I gotta say, it's a strange, strange feeling but there ain't enough hours in the day"
J: Jack D:Daniel and so forth
********************************************
Jack's POV:
I woke up to Daniel singing in the shower. His beautiful voice was echoing through out the tiled walls of the bathroom and under the cracks of the door leading to the bathroom. He was just loud enough over the shower so I could hear him, and I knew that was on purpose.
I closed my eyes and enjoyed the music as it lulled me back to sleep
Daniel's POV
As I rinsed the shampoo out of my eyes, I hit the high note in the chorus, hopefully loud enough to impress Jack. I know he's always impressed with my high notes. I finished up in the shower and dried off, then got dressed.

I walked out of the bathroom and went over to Jack, who seemed to be still sleeping.
I walked over to him, sat down on the bed next to him, and smiled. I gently ran my fingers through his curly hair and kissed his head. He lifted up his arms and gave me a huge hug.
J: Good Morning love.
D: Hey! I didn't know you were up!
J: I woke up when you hit the high note.
We both laughed a bit and just smiled at each other, getting lost in the other's eyes. It was magical.
J: Hey. About yesterday, when you said you wanted to marry me...
D: yeah?
He seemed to search around in his brain for a second; he just stared at my face and took my hand.
J: Was it true?
D: Of course! I know you're my soulmate, and no matter what happens, I will always love you.
J: Really? Cuz' I was looking at some rings last night.
We both laughed.
D: oh really? Anxious are we?
J: no! Just excited.
D: ok then. I gotta go get some groceries. This house is almost out and nobody ever gets any!
J: Alright. Have fun. I'm gonna go back to sleep.
D: Good Night.
I kissed him again and made my way out the bedroom door.
What he didn't know is that I knew he was looking at the rings. I wasn't asleep. And what he also didn't know is I'm gonna go buy one for him today, and ask him to marry me.
I made my way into the jewelry store with my phone in hand with a screenshot of which ring Jack had starred while looking at them last night.
I found it and looked at it and realized just why Jack had loved it so much. I remember seeing one just like it on his father's hand when we came out to our parents.
I asked the worker how much, although it didn't matter, and I bought it. I couldn't believe I was doing this, but I'm in love.