Fünf

"Open your eyes, there's a certain melody you've been wantin' to try"
J: Jack D: Daniel
******************************************
Previously:
J: could you just let me talk
He said through laughs, but his face went back to serious and nervous.
J: I...I...I think...I think
D: I love you.
J:What?
I immediately froze at what I just said.
D: huh?
J: Yeah, I think I love you.
I was shocked. Never in 1 billion years did I ever think, the Jack Avery, would love me!
He stood there waiting for me to answer.
Jacks POV:
I sat shaking, waiting for him to answer. I could've ruined our friendship with just one sentence. That's it, it's all over. Say goodby...
D: I think I love you too.
******************************************
•This will be continuing from where the other chapter left off•
******************************************
Jack's POV:
I sat there on the park bench, bewildered at what I had just heard. He loves me too. Danny loves me too! HE LOVES ME TOO!!! THE DANIEL SEAVEY LOVED ME!

D: Jack? You alright?

Daniel looked at me, chuckling a bit with a bright blush appearing on his face.
I had gotten so caught up in my thoughts that I hadn't realized I was dancing around and smiling.

J: Huh? Oh yeah.

I smiled one of the most genuine smiles I've smiled in years. Danny made me so happy, but what now?
I sat back down on the picnic bench next to Danny. He put his head on my shoulder like he always does, but this time it felt different. This time, it wasn't just because he didn't have a pillow on the plane. This time, it was because I knew he loved me.

Daniel's POV:
I couldn't believe what just happened. That was the best slip-up I've ever made! Afterwards, he even let me lean on his shoulder! I could've asked for a better picnic. Or dare I say, date?

We walked back to the Uber that Jack had ordered and sat in the back. He laughed and goofed around like we always do. When we got home, we called out to the boys, but no one answered. We knew someone had to be home, it was 3:00 and Jack knew their schedules pretty well.
J: I'll check upstairs you check down?
D: yep.
I gave him a thumbs up and started making my way through the WDW house. I made my way through the living room. The PlayStation was still on and a half-eaten bowl of popcorn sat promptly on the table.
"Someone's gotta be home" I thought.
I made my way to the kitchen and heard something. Since we have a closed off kitchen, there are doors. I saw that both of the doors were closed. I chose one and pushed it open ever so slightly. My eyes immediately landed on a sight for sure.
With the microwave running and the fridge still open, Zach and Jonah were making out in the middle of the kitchen!
I closed the door as fast as I could and dashed upstairs to Jack. I found him sitting on my bed on his phone in our room. I sat down next to him, out of breath and super frazzled, my hair a mess from running through our house and up the stairs.
J: Hey Danny. Your hair's all messed up.
He smiled a blush-y smile and ran his fingers through my hair, putting all the loose pieces back into place.
My cheeks showed a bright shade of pink after that. Then my mind traced back to what I had to tell him.

D: I was walking through the house, and the kitchen doors were closed, and I heard something and I opened it up and I didn't know what to do so I looked through the crack and I saw...I saw....

J: slow down Daniel! You were looking and saw?
D: Zach and and
J: and who?
D: Jonah...and they...
J:...and they what?
D: Were making out.
I said in a mumble, but I mumble a lot so Jack understood me. His face lit up with anticipation.
J: I've shipped Zonah for so long!!
He got so excited and his hands were flailing everywhere. I grabbed his hands and pulled them down.
D: Calm down, we can't tell anyone about them.
J: but what about us?
D: we can tell them when you're ready. Wait, us?
J: oh, I just thought that since, at the picnic, you know, what you said and...
D: No, I mean, yes! I will be your boyfriend.
His smile stretched from ear to ear and his eyes wrinkled with happiness. All of the sudden, he put his hand on one of my cheeks, came super close, and kissed me. That was when I knew we had something different.
*******************************************
A/N:
810 words for you guys today!

@gabbycosta47 here is the Zonah you wanted!

I like the way this chapter turned out, but keep commenting your suggestions to get mentioned and I will put them in my chapters hopefully.

I know the song lyric quotes are probably not 100% correct but I'm too lazy to check so yeah. 😂

I love you all so much,
Clairett6565