Neun

"and did you know the sweetest sound becomes he voice of, the one you love"

D: Daniel J:Jack and so on and so forth
*******************************************
Daniel:
Things have been pretty steady with Jack and I. The only trouble is, we haven't told our parents yet.
D: Jack, can we talk?
J: Yeah, sure Danny. What's up?
D: So, about us...

A worried expression completely engulfed and enveloped Jack's beautiful face. I could almost sense his muscles tense up at that moment.

J: Go on.
D: When are we gonna tell our parents?
J: Oh. I never thought about that.
Jack
You see, I never had to think about it prior. I never thought I would actually have a chance with another boy, so the thought of telling my parents frightened me. They had never really voiced their opinions on this certain topic, so it could be the thing to set off a ticking time bomb or just a regular "I'm happy for you no matter what" situation. Only time will tell.

D: When should we tell our parents?
J: Maybe tonight? Just to get it over with?
D: Yeah, I guess that'll work. I'm nervous Jack.
I looked at him, walked over, and sat by his side. I grabbed his soft hand, a feeling I never wanted to end.
J: Daniel, you are the love of my life. No matter what happens, I promise that I will always love you, even if you happen to move on. I'll always be there for you. And all of this is because life is better with you and it's best with two. I love you Danny.

There were tears on the verge of spilling out of his precious baby blue eyes.
And in a weak voice filled with emotion, he said,

D: I'll love you forever too Jack.
________________________________________________
~Later that night~
Daniel:
D: Hey Jack! You almost ready? Dinner's at 5! It's 4:40! We live 15 minutes away!
I stood and waited a couple more minutes for and answer, all the while looking impatiently at my watch, pacing, and scrolling through Instagram just to fill up time.
D: Jack?
This was peculiar, he usually answers me right away.
I slowly made my way up the grand steps, listening for anything, any answer that might pop up, but I didn't hear anything.
I walked over to Jack's room and tapped at the door.
D: Jack? You in there?
I only heard sniffles. He's in there. I checked the door to see if it was locked, it wasn't.
D: Im coming in.
I turned the knob and pushed the door open. He was laying on his bed crying, but fully ready on the outside, just maybe not on the inside.
D: Jack? What's wrong?
I went over to his bed and lied down next to him, allowing him to put his head on my chest and cry. I ran my fingers through his soft, fluffy curls, letting him to have some time to gather himself and tell me what's wrong.
J: I...I'm nervous and I don't wanna.
D: listen jack, if not now, then when?

He looked up at me with his gorgeous glassy eyes. I smoothed back his hair.

J: I guess you're right.
He took in a deep separated breath and the crying stopped.
He got up a little, but before getting up fully, he came back and pressed his lips up against mine slowly, allowing the feeling of him kissing me to sink in.
J: Thanks Danny.
I got up and grabbed his hand, and we walked out of the house to and to the Uber.
_______________________________________________
~At Dinner~
Jack:
We were all seated around a table at a fancy Italian restaurant situated in downtown LA. My parents and Daniel's parents were sitting on one side of the table, Daniel and I on the other.
I could tell Daniel was starting to work up a sweat and I sure was too. This was going to be hard.
After a bunch on small talk and casual laughs, we decided it was time.

Daniel: Mom, dad? Mr. and Mrs. Avery? Jack and I need to tell you something.

D's Mom: what is it honey?

She had a smile plastered on her face though she was clearly worried.

Jack: We, um, we're dating.

The room silenced. Luckily we had rented the whole restaurant, just in case something bad happened, there would be no fans to witness it.
Jack's parents smiled at him and hugged him.
J's mom: We all knew it son! Thanks for telling us! We're so proud of you!
My parents smiled at me.
D's dad: We promise to love you no matter what.
________________________________________________
~midnight~
Daniel:
I never expected such great positive attitudes from our parents. We truly our lucky. Just then, Jack walked into my room and sat down on my bed.

J: Hey, I got cold. Could I possibly sleep with you tonight?
D: Sure.

I smiled wide. Am I in heaven?
He scooted into the covers and snuggled down into the cuddly, cozy abyss.
He look at me, smiled, kissed me slow, lied back down, and before he fell asleep, he whispered 3 little words that mean a whole lot more to me than they'd mean to anyone else he'd say them to.
J: I love you.
D: I love you too.
We drifted off to sleep, dreaming of only each other and the happiness we had received today.
********************************************
983 words

Hi everyone!
I feel like you guys deserved a huge chapter since my other ones have been so dang short lately! This chapter was really fun to write. Oh and also THANK YOU SO VERY EVER MUCH FOR 1.2 K READS LIKE HOW??! I can't even explain how much that means to me! My stories are finally getting noticed and it makes me so happy and grateful!
Love you all ❤️
Clairett6565
*******************************************
~Edited~