Elf

"If your heart is true, just say the words"
J: Jack D: Daniel and so on
(This picks up from the last part)
*******************************************
Daniel's POV:
We laid together at the beach, watching the sea roll onto the ocean and drag the sand back with it.
D: What's your deepest secret?
His head turned towards me, curls bouncing in the process.
J: lemme think.

He laughed a bit and got lost into a deep thought.

J: When we were on the plane, from New York coming back home, I got so lost in your eyes. It was almost like they had drawn me in with magic. I started to dream, about us being more than just friends, which was all I've ever wanted and what I have now. I dreamt about this tree I found a couple weeks ago, even though in my dream it said I had found it when I was a kid. I remember I grabbed your hands and led you up to it, and we carved our names into the tree. When we were done carving, you leaned in to kiss me, but then you talked and called me back to reality. That's why I looked sad.

I stood there in shock. I had no idea what to say.

D: Jack
J: yeah?

He turned towards me and stopped fiddling with his hands.

D: I'm in love with you, do you know that?

J: Of course Daniel, you tell me that you love me everyday, I mean how could I not...

D: No. I mean, like...
I fumbled over my words.
D: how do I explain it?

He sat staring at me with a slight smile capturing his face.

J: Go on.

D: I think you're the one for me, like a soul mate or a best friend who also happens to be the one you love. The one person that as soon as you met them, you knew you wanted to spend the rest of your life with them and only them. Get married, buy a house, start a family, grow old together, you know? I think you're my other half I've been missing for my whole life, the person I've been missing to give me the most genuine smiles I've ever smiled. I think you're meant for me Jack Avery, and I think that someday, I'm gonna marry you.

He was brought to tears, the drops rolling down his face like dew on a leaf in the early morning.
I placed my hand aside his cheek and he placed his hand on top of mine.
He immediately surrounded me in a huge bear hug, full of all of his love he harbored for me.

J: I think you're my other half too, and one day, when you ask me to marry you, I'll say yes.

We both smiled and then kissed slowly and beautifully.
D: I love you so much Jack.
J: I love you more.
We laid there on the beach, fresh tears mixed with a salty air as the two of us stayed huddled together in one tight, loving embrace.
One day, I am going to marry Jack. I'm sure of it.
*******************************************
502 Words

A/N:
Here's a quick part for you guys! I hope you enjoyed. I'm really trying to update more it's just school and all is really busy. I'll hopefully post more now!
Have an awesome day everyone!
-Clairett6565 💕🎄

~Edited~