Fünfzehn

"Ooh, well, I think, that sunsets are best with two."
A/N: The last update! Thanks for reading everyone! Means a lot 😊
————————————————————————————
Jack's POV:
"Black ties or gray ties with the blue suits?"
Daniel was scrolling through his Pinterest board, trying not to get so stressed out, but he was anyway.
I mean, I was too! Our wedding was in 1 month and we were literally choosing suits now! We couldn't have waited any longer, at this point.

"Danny boy, please. Calm down."
I walked over to him, placing a kiss on his head, the crinkles in his forehead from stress still prevalent as he still had his eyebrows raised.

"Please, Danny? It'll all be perfect. Trust me. Marrying you will be perfect. There doesn't need to be some fancy procession as long as I get to spend the rest of my life with you."

He smiled, the crinkles finally smoothed out, the stress disappearing, but, much to my dismay, only for a moment before Daniel went right back to being the stressed out Daniel he always was. I didn't want to have to deal with this! If he was gonna be like this, I was gonna tell it to him straight.

"Danny. I...i can't do this."

He looked up, closing the laptop real quick, my words only making him more stressed.

"Do what?"

"If you're gonna be stressed this whole time, you're gonna make me stressed, too."

"Jack! It's a wedding! It's a stressful and beautiful thing! I just want to make it perfect for you."

He stood up now as I turned around, afraid to look him in the eyes. He came over to me and I felt his arms snake around me to the front of me. I held his hand that was placed on my chest.
"What's wrong?" He said, placing his head into the crevice of my shoulder, a perfect fit.

"I don't know. Should we just..."

I turned around in the hug, he placed his forehead against mine and let out a sigh. It's been a hard time for the both of us.

"Maybe we should just postpone the wedding?"

Daniel's head shot up, causing mine to bump against his.

"What do you mean?" He uttered while removing one of his arms from around me and rubbing the spot where our heads had collided.

"I mean, we're so young. We're so young Danny. I just want to love you and hold you forever, but..."

He looked at me expectingly, his ocean eyes scanning my every move.

"But?" He questioned.

"But, I don't want to get married yet. I still wanna be your fiancé, but I just want to take things slow. We only got engaged just 8 months ago and I...I just want to enjoy it a little longer."

These feelings had been on my mind for a while, but I felt to guilty to say them. I was about to turn away and leave, thinking Danny wasn't happy with me, but I felt him pull me closer.

"I'm glad you said something," he smiled,"because I was just planning this wedding for you thinking that you wanted to get married as fast as possible."

He pulled me even closer to him, our chests touching.

"I love you Danny."

"I love you too, Jack."

He pressed a loving, quick kiss to my lips and then pulled us down onto his bed with one more kiss. We slid up to the head of the bed, him being behind me. He gently laid his arm across my waist and we stayed together the whole night, just him and me. What a wonderful feeling.

———///———///———///———///———///———
609 words

Thanks for reading! Comment for an epilogue about their wedding!
I just wanted to say, it has been a pleasure to write for such a huge audience! Thank you for coming back and reading, despite my lack of uploading! Thank you all so much for commenting and engaging with me and helping me improve my writing! Most of all, thank you for even checking out the story in the first place!

Check out my other stories:
-Ever Since New York {L.S}
-Gap Year {L.S.}
-Anilio
And a bunch of other terrible ones! 😂

Love you all!
Clairett6565