Never letting go..

Evan was sitting at his desk in his history class, writing a paper. Class hadn't started yet, so he was early. Jared was usually there early, making Evan a bit sad that Jared wasn't there.
Suddenly, he heard someone jump and land behind him. Jared grabbed Evan's arm. He looked up and smiled to see Jared looking down at him with his adorable blue and brown eyes. Evan giggled.
"Jaredddd, let gooo." He said.
Jared smirked. "I'm never letting go."
Months later, they had finished writing the fake emails. Finally.
Jared grabbed Evan's arm and started shaking it.
Evan rolled his eyes. "Jaredddd. Let go." Evan said, rolling his eyes.
Jared smiled. "I'm never letting go."
Months later, it had all gone to hell.
Everyone knew about the lie... Everyone was pissed.
His mom stormed out of the house after Evan told her.
Evan was crying, leaning against his door.
He stood up, making a final decision. He opened his window, crawling through it into the tree by his house. He looked down... It would be quick, painless, and it'd all be over.
Jared had walked down the street to Evan's house. He needed to talk to Evan. He was still mad, but not as mad. He couldn't stay mad at Evan.. He was too in love with him.
He walked in.. Empty. "Hansen!" He yelled. Evan heard him, yet said nothing. He prepared to jump, yet hesitated.
Jared went into Evan's room. Open window. He looked out the window... And saw Evan. About to jump. Immediately, he screamed, his eyes filling with tears. He ran through the window, dashing into the tree. Evan tried to jump, yet was too late. Jared had already wrapped his arms around Evan.
Evan's eyes were already filled with tears, his face red and tearstained.
"Jared... Let go.." Evan said sternly yet shakily.
Jared sniffed, stood on his toes, and kissed Evan on the cheek. "I'm never letting go..."
Evan sobbed, crying into Jared's shoulder.
"Jared... Please let go... Please... I can't do this."
Jared's tears were flowing out like a waterfall.
"I'm never letting go..."
Evan moved down a bit and kissed Jared on the cheek. He knew there... Then.. He couldn't. Jared needed him. And... He needed Jared.
He kept sobbing, Jared's arms wrapped around him.
"Don't..."
"I'd never..."