You're beautiful..

Tw: Insecurities and Mentions/depictions of self harm.
Also slight Sincerely, Three

Missed call from 🌳❤Evan❤🌳.
5 texts from 🌳❤Evan❤🌳.
2 missed calls from Edgy McGayman.
4 texts from Edgy McGayman.

Jared sighed.

He wanted to get up, but he couldn't. He was.. frozen.

He stared at himself.

You're not beautiful. A cold voice in his head told him. You're disgusting. And Evan will never love you.

He broke down in tears.

He knew that was true.

He was an ugly asshole. Evan would never love him.

Those scars just show how weak you are. The voice continued. That you could never take it. That you will never be anything more then an ugly, rude asshole.

He sobbed again. Look at your glasses. Four eyes. You look like a nerd. And ugh, your FACE. Everything about you is just terrible.

Everything about you makes me want to die.

Jared covered his face. He was disgusting. Evan would never love him.

He stared at himself in the mirror. There were self harm scars all over his body.

He decided to add some more.

He walked into the bathroom, grabbed a razor, and cut through his wrists.

He was so focused on cutting that he didn't see Evan walk in. But he did hear a scream.

He looked up and gasped.

"E-Evan.." He sobbed.

"Jared, why? Why did you do this, why?" Evan said through cries.

"Because I'm imperfect. And I know I'll never be beautiful. Or important. I'll never be like you.."

"Jared..."

"You're beautiful.. and amazing.. and perfect.. and I love you.."

Evan gasped.

"But... I will never be like you. I'm an ugly suicidal asshole!!" He broke down again.

Evan walked over to Jared and kneeled down next to him. He positioned Jared's head so Evan was looking at him.

"Jared.. you're beautiful. In ways you could never understand. These scars," Evan said, holding up Jared's arm and pointing to some of some his scars, "Show that you're strong. Because you've had hard times, and done some bad things, yet you stayed strong. And you're still here."

Jared turned light pink. "But.. what about my glasses? I look like a nerd.."

"I think they're adorable."

"...But I'm chubby.."

"And it's cute."

"I stand out.. I don't fit in."

"I don't want you to fit in if fitting in means you're like everyone else. I love you for who you are."

Processing that sentence, Jared's face went red. "Did you mean 'like', Ev?"

"Nope." Evan said, kissing Jared on the cheek.

"Evvvvv..." Jared said with his eyes away from Evan.

Evan continued to plant little kisses all over Jared's face.

Then Connor walked in. "Ev, did you find-- nooooope." He then walked out.

Evan and Jared started laughing.

"THE LOOK ON HIS FAAAAACE!!" Jared yelled.

Evan helped Jared wipe all the blood off his wrists (which had stopped bleeding) and bandaged them.

"One sec. I wanna try something." He walked into the bathroom.

He came back out wearing contacts. Evan blushed.

"Jared, I love your glasses, but OH MY GOD.. WHOA." He said.

Jared smiled and blushed lightly. "Thanks." He said. They walked out and a light blush appeared on Connor's face.

"Whoa." He said, staring at Jared. Jared grinned.

"Like what you see, Hot Topic~?" Jared said with a wink. Evan stifled a laugh.

The blush on Connor's face grew darker as he looked away. "Shut up." He said.

Jared smiled.

For the first time, he didn't feel insecure.

He felt... beautiful.