Movie Night

Jared parked his car in Evan's driveway and walked up the porch. He stepped up to the door and knocked. Evan set down a final bowl of snacks then rushed to the door.
"Jared!" He said, hugging his friend. Jared blushed lightly, as anything as simple as a hug could make him blush.. If it was from Evan. Jared had had a crush on Evan for a few years. He smiled and hugged Evan back.
They both pulled away.
"Oh! Jared, I got you something."
Evan then rushed up the stairs. "God, he's cute." Jared said aloud.
Evan rushed back down holding what looked like a pink shirt. Evan handed it to Jared.
It was a pink shirt that said "I'm gay for three things:
Bathbombs
Sex Jokes
Hot Dudes"
As a list. Jared smiled. "It's amazing. Where did you find it?"
Evan blushed a bit. "It's custom, actually. Costed about... $25?"
Jared smiled at him. "I love it!"
He then hugged Evan. Due to his being much shorter then Evan, he shoved his face into Evan's chest while doing this. Evan blushed a bright, vibrant red.
"Something wrong?" Jared asked after letting go.
"N-no. I'm fine." Evan said.
Jared then stepped inside.
He set his stuff on their couch and sat down beside it.
Smiling, Evan sat down next to him.
Jared took off his shirt and put on the shirt Evan gave him (during which Evan blushed like crazy and had to leave the room to avoid staring) then sat down next to Evan on the couch. They talked for a bit and agreed to watch Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, a movie they were both total nerds about.
During the movie, Evan accidentally grabbed Jared's hand, making both of them blush completely mad.
"Oh my god, I-I'm sorry." Evan said, covering his face.
Jared turned away so Evan wouldn't see his. "I-it's fine.."
They forgot about this eventually. Both hoping the other wouldn't notice, they scooted closer to each other at any given chance. Now they were close enough and Jared layed his head on Evan's shoulder. Evan blushed again.
"I'm tireeedddd... I don't wanna drive homeeee.." Evan smiled. "You can stay the night here."
Jared realised how many special "opportunities" That gave him, yet decided he'd not use any of them... Except for one.
"Sounds great." He said.
At the end of the movie, they layed down next to each other. Evan wrapped one arm around Jared and pulled him closer, making Jared blush like crazy.
"Hey, Evan?" Jared asked. He decided he'd do it. He'd tell Evan how he feels.
"Yes?" Evan replied.
Jared couldn't say it. So he did the only thing he could think of: He rolled over and kissed Evan. On. The. Lips.
Evan blushed like absolute mad, his face bright red.
Jared pulled away.
"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't-" But he was cut off by Evan who pulled him forward and returned the kiss.
"Will you go out with me?"
Jared smiled. "Yes."
And they both fell asleep, hugging and tired. When Heidi finally arrived home, she took pictures. She posted them all and tagged Jared's mom in them then sent the post to Evan. Evan nearly killed her.