Please don't leave me..

(Sorry for more depressing trash. Lmao.)
Evan sighed, sitting on his bedroom floor. He was sitting, curled up in a ball, crying his eyes out.
His mom stormed out of the house after an arguement... she had slapped him. Shaking and terrified, he got up and walked to his bed. He picked up his phone to call the only person he knew he could trust: Jared.
He clicked the contact. "Bathbomb Boy".
Jared answered almost immediately.
"Hello?" Jared said.
"Jared.." Evan said, his voice shaking.
Jared's tone went from casual to concerned. "Evan, are you okay?"
Evan sniffed. "C-Can I come over?"
"Sure.. I'll come pick you up, okay?"
Evan smiled for a split second. "Thank you.."
"No problem. See you in a bit, okay?"
"Okay.." Evan replied.
Jared hangs up.
Evan continues sobbing, burying his face in his hands.
"Why..." He says to himself.
He hears the door open.. someone running up the stairs.. almost angrily. 
Evan screams.
"No.. no, please no.." He's terrified of his mom seeing him like that. He hides in the closet.
Then someone opens his bedroom door and rushes in. But the voice Evan heard makes him sigh in relief.
"Evan.. it's me. It's okay." Jared says.
Evan steps out of the closet.
Jared gasps.
His face bright red, his eyes puffy, tears running down it.
"Oh, Evan..." Jared rushes over to the poor boy and hugs him.
Evan hugs back and holds Jared tightly, not wanting to let go.
Jared pulls away, putting one hand on each of Evan's cheeks.
"I'm going to get you out of here, okay?"
Evan nods, staring into Jared's eyes. Brown with a hint of blue... he took a moment to just think about how beautiful Jared's eyes are.
Holding Evan's hand, Jared walks out of the room. He and Evan walk out the door to Jared's car. Jared gets in the driver's seat, Evan getting in the passenger's seat.
Evan and Jared talk about their favorite movie until they get to Jared's house.
When they get inside they sit down on the couch.
"Now... what happened?" Jared asked, looking at Evan with a calming expression. 
Evan sighs. "Well.. I tried to tell her about something that's been bothering me.. and she took it completely wrong. She thought I was trying to make her mad by wanting something for myself that she didn't want. She didn't understand. I told her that. She started screaming at me... saying I was ungrateful for her trying to help... and I said.."
He was cut off by his own sobs. Jared scoots closer to Evan and puts a hand on his shoulder. "Evan... it's okay. It's okay. What did you say?"
Evan looks directly into Jared's eyes for a second... those beautiful eyes. 
Looking away, Evan continues. "I told her... if she hadn't made my dad leave, he'd understand me... then she..." He was once again cut off by his own sobbing.
Jared sighed. He was about to do what he thought he'd never have the courage to do: he leaned forward and kissed Evan. Directly on the lips.
Evan turned dark red, then returned the kiss. Jared pulled away.
"Evan...." He said, "What did she do?"
"She... she slapped me... really hard... in the face.."
Jared gasped. "Oh, Evan..." He said. He wrapped his arms around Evan. "It's okay. It's okay. You can stay here until she calms down.. okay?"
Evan nods. He leans forward and kisses Jared. Still on the lips. They lay down next to each other kissing. Then..
THEYHELDHANDSFORTHERESTOFTHENIGHTANDNOTHINGELSESUGGESTIVEHAPPENED
Lmao.
But anyway...
When night came, they layed down in Jared's bed. They kissed one more time then they both fell asleep.
Still not ready to write smut. XD I'm sorry.