Slay, queen.

Idea from... forgot their user IMSORRY
Jared, what is it again?
The other person who writes Kleinsen oneshots? We both added it to our library? Whatever. Anywayyy...
Jared was in his room, giving himself... or THEIRself.. a makeover.
Jared was, as he realized years ago, genderfluid.
Smiling.. they (I suppose) applied some mascara, then some pink lipstick. They was wearing a pairs of blue leggings and a white dress with a light blue vest.
IDONTKNOWGENDERFLUIDPRONOUNSOK
*cough* Jared also had Marina and the Diamonds playing over a speaker.
Dancing a bit, Jared sang along.
"I know exactly what I want and who I want to be. I know exactly--" But he was cut off. The front door opened. Evan was there early.
Jared gasped, terrified of what Evan would say. Jared turned off the music.. but it was too late to take off the outfit. There wasn't even time to take off the white high-heel boots.
Evan opened Jared's bedroom door, and stared a Jared immediately.
"Hiiiii babeee.." Jared said awkwardly. Evan was speechless.
"Evan, I'm sorry, I know I loo-" but Jared was cut off because Evan finally managed something: a squeal.
"YOU LOOK AMAZING!!" Evan squealed, running over and giving his genderfluid bab a hug.
Jared gasped. "You DON'T think I look like an idiot?"
"No! It's ADORABLE! And you look awesome in those heels."
Jared blushed. "My mom hates it.. she calls me a cross-dressing freak."
Evan gasped. "I LOVE IT. You look SO CUTE. You're trans?"
Jared smiled. "Genderfluid."
Evan gave him a hug then pulled away, holding both of Jared's hands.
"Jared... so am I."
Jared's eyes lit up. "Really?" Evan smiled. "I even brought over my favorite outfit to show you. I was about to change my mind until... I saw you."
Jared smiled. "Go change if you want, babe."
Evan nodded, then went into the bathroom and stepped out wearing a beautiful blue dress.
The blue dress was a light blue, but with a dark blue bow and white stripes on the bottom. The dress had a light blue vest and thigh-high light blue high heel boots to go with it.
"You. Look. GORGEOUS."
Evan smiled. "When I dress like this, I'm always happy.
And I.."
"Listen to Marina and the Diamonds." Evan and Jared said in unison then gasped.
"You too?" Jared asked.
Evan smiled. "Every. Time."
Laughing, Jared and Evan were singing and dancing along to "Are You Satisfied" while applying a bit more make-up.
They both knew now there was nothing they had to hide from each other.