Snuggles ❤

(Cuz we all need a little fluff in our lives.)
It was about 9:00 P.M. and neither Evan nor Jared could sleep. Evan just had plain insomnia, yet Jared couldn't sleep because he was too scared. That night, outside, there was a major thunderstorm. Rain pouring down, whistling wind, and loud, crashing thunder.
Another huge crash came. Jared screamed without even knowing why. The crashes just hurt his ears and made him feel like they were about to rip away everything. Jared's stress and fear brought tears to his eyes. He grabbed his phone and called Evan.
"Hello?" Evan said. He didn't sound tired. Good.
"E-Evan.." Jared whimpered.
"..Jared, is something wrong?"
"E-Evan.. I'm scared.."
Evan let out a small gasp. "Jared, do you need me to come over?"
Jared sniffed. "I-If you can.. but be safe out there..."
Evan let himself smile. "I live right next to you. I'll be fine."
"O-okay."
Evan hung up. He put a change of clothes into his backpack in case he ended up staying the night. He put his backpack on, grabbed an umbrella, and walked to Jared's house. When he got there, he found poor little Jared on his bed, shaking and covered with a blanket. "Jared." Evan said, wrapping his arms around the poor smol bathbomb child.
Jared smiled. Evan didn't know Jared liked him and vice versa. Jared launched himself at Evan with a hug, making them both fall onto the floor with Jared on top of Evan. They both blushed,  yet laughed. Then they got up. They sat on Jared's bed.
Evan sat behind Jared, wrapping his arms around him and resting his head on Jared's shoulder. Jared turned around and hugged Evan back, burying his face in Evan's chest. Evan smiled.
"Jared.. can I tell you something?"
"Sure. What?" Jared responded, looking up at Evan.
Before Evan could continue, a loud crash of thunder cut him off. Jared squeaked and once again buried his face in Evan's chest. Tightly hugging Jared, Evan whispered to him to make him feel better.
"Hey, Jared, it's okay. Don't be scared. You'll be fine. It's not gonna hurt you, I'm here, I won't let anything hurt you."
Jared smiled, hugging Evan tighter.
"What were you going to tell me?"
Evan blushed. He was gonna do it. He was confessing to Jared. "That.... I..." He sighed. "That.. I can't do this.." Jared put his hand on Evan's chin, turning Evan's face to face him.
"Evan... it's okay. Just tell me."
Having his face moved this way made Evan stare directly into Jared's eyes. Without hesitation, he pushed Jared over and kissed him. On. The. Lips. Jared blushed. Evan pulled away.
Jared smiled. So did Evan. They giggled and kissed again.
"I love you too, Evan." Jared said with a smile.
When they were laying back down on Jared's bed, Evan had one arm wrapped around Jared. They smiled at each other and both fell asleep.
And that's how to put your Jared to sleep.