The Girl on the Train - Ingo X Reader X Emmet (part one)

Oh come on. I had to include my bbys

This is also based in a song by Porter Robinson called Fresh Static Snow. These won't have the lyrics until the end, since there's only one verse.

================================

After countless battles, you finally made it to the final car on the Battle Subway. You didn't know who the bosses were, but you didn't care about that now. All you cared about was beating them.

After your Pokémon were healed, you went to the last car. You hesitated at first, but ultimately you went in.

The two men that stood there... they looked alike, yet they were so different. The first one was in black and red, and seemed to be a serious and pessimistic individual. The second one was in white and red, and seemed to be a cheery, optimistic individual.

"Welcome... whoever you are! I'm Emmet, and this is my brother, Ingo!" Emmet said, smiling. His brother simply nodded. "Awesome! I-" Your Xtranseiver started glitching out. "Hm?" Emmet noticed it, as well.

"What's going on now..." You said, trying to fix the device. "... give me the device. I can fix it." Ingo mumbled, stepping closer. Wow, he's tall. You nodded and handed over the Xtranseiver, hoping it wasn't anything trying to hack your device.

"Lets just hope it's not the Joltic going all crazy again..." Emmet said, smiling. "Joltic?" You said.

"Yeah, Joltic. They're what power the Subway."

"Interesting... bit why Joltic?"

"Because they're small. So, they can reach places no ordinary person can enter."

"Smart."

"Mhm..."

"Oh! I forgot to tell you my name, huh?" You said, smiling.

"Oh yeah! What is it?" Emmet asked, genuinely curious.

"My name is-" "Emmet, whoever you are, I found out whats wrong..." Ingo said, walking over to you two.

"What is it?" You asked.

"Your device has been hacked. I don't know who hacked it, but to my knowledge, it's a group called Team Plasma." You sighed. "Why did it have to be them..." You sighed... again.

"You know those people?" They asked in sync, making your cheeks turn a slight pink.

"Yeah... They're just a bunch of Pokémon theives. I never realized they had the knowledge to hack something..." You said, looking at your Xtranseiver.

Your device started ringing. It was from an anonymous caller. "Umm... What should I do?" You asked, hoping for a answer. "Answer it!" They both yelled in sync. "What would be a better way to see if it works?" Emmet shrugged. You smiled and nodded, answering the call.

"Hello, (Y/-. We are Tea- Plas-a. We kn-- where you a-e. No ne-d to b-
sc-red. We'll t-ke you b-ck to o-r h-me. N-, you- home."

"E-Emmet... I-Ingo... w-" "What was that?!" Emmet yelled, turning off the Xtranseiver. "Don't take her!" Emmet said, hugging you tightly, making you blush. "Emmet! Stop! She's going to be fine!" Ingo yelled.

"B-But Ingo..."

"Let go of her."

"But I- finee..." Emmet groaned, letting go of you. You tried to hide your blush, earning a chuckle from both Emmet and Ingo, making you blush more. "Don't worry, whoever you are. You'll be ok." Ingo said, smiling a tiny bit.

"Thank you." You said, hugging Ingo. He blushed at your action, making Emmet take countless pictures.

"Emmet!!! Don't do that you twerp!" Ingo yelled, making you and Emmet laugh. "Can you tell us your name now?" Emmet asked, splitting you and Ingo up. "My name is-" The power suddenly went out, making you yelp and hug Ingo again.

You then suddenly felt a wet cloth over your mouth and nose, knocking you out. When the power went back on, Ingo noticed you were gone.

"Emmet? Emmet, she's gone!" Ingo yelled, looking back and forth. "NO! INGO, THEY TOOK THE JOLTIC!!!"

"Emmet, I don't care about the Joltic right now! The Girl is gone!"

Ingo and Emmet then raced to the other car, chasing the Plasma Member retreating with a knocked out (Y/N). When they made their way to the surface, they were too late.

You'd fit perfectly to me,
End our loneliness,
Melt this curse away...
Though I'll never know your name,
I'll cry for you the same.

You were gone.

Emmet went to his knees, while Ingo turned his back.

But they weren't done.

You'd fit perfectly to me,
End our loneliness,
Melt this curse away...
Though I'll never know your name,
I'll cry for you the same.