it just works

You were at E3. You were so excited, so you ran to the arena(?) Where Bethesda's conference was gonna take place at.

You managed to stay awake during the boring bits, until you saw... him.

The music started. You and the crowd stood up. When you saw that oh so familiar silhouette. It was him! You swore you cheered louder than anyone else there. It was the man, the myth, the god...

Todd Howard.

While he was explaining Fallout 76, you got even more pissed. I mean, why couldn't you just have a regular Fallout game except for this hard to understand, online mess? But, you kept thinking in your head:

It just works, it just works...

Then, he said something else.

"We have been thinking about this game for years, and we finally got around to working on it. Here is the trailer..." He said, as the lights dimmed.

You could see a planet, with a bright light going around it. The camera then panned downwards, revealing a space craft. Then, the logo appeared.

"Starfield." You said, as it appeared on the massive titantron. The crowd stood there, amazed. As did you. But, what you didn't notice is that Todd shot you a look.

A very... pervy look.

Then, he said this.

"However, that is not all we have tonight. We have one more thing to show you, that you might like. Here it is..." He said, the lights fading again.

A very foggy landscape appears. The camera pans farther and farther, until you hear the drums. You knew what was happening. You stared at amazement at what was in front of you.

The logo then appeared.

'The Elder Scrolls VI'

You clapped silently, along with the crowd. But inside, you were screaming. Yes! It's finally been confirmed! You clapped faster. The conference was over.

You went outside. But, you really needed to pee, since you drank so much Diet Pepsi™. But, the women's bathroom was full. So, you had no other choice.

Use the men's bathroom.

You peeked through the door, until silently going in. "Sweet!" You said. "No one in here. Guess I should try to find a clean stall..." You said, looking through the stalls. You found one, and proceeded to do what nature wants.

After you got out, you washed your hands. Everything was normal. You went towards the door, until you were pulled back by someone, and pinned to the wall. When you went back to normal vision, you realised who it was.

TODD HOWARD! SHOCKER I KNOW

You couldn't say anything, since your voice was muffled by his hands covering your mouth.

"What are you doing?!" You tried to say, obviously failing. He chuckled. God-Howard dammit, why did you fall for him? Why won't he talk? "Please god, say something!" You tried to say. But yet, he stayed silent. "Why won't you say anything... Why are you holding me up like this...?" You silently said. He then closed in the your ear.

"Because it just works."

You sighed in relief. He was normal! He removed his hand from your mouth. But, he started talking before you could even breathe.

"I saw you in the crowd. You looked... Different, than all of the other women I romanced. U were peng blud"

You were flattered.

"Cause I usually get all of this family friendly pg clean puuSSYYY"

He then shagged you on the floor bruv

I'm tired

But it's good innit

I'll make a serious one soon