Promotion - Maxie X Team Magma Grunt Reader

This was requested by me and my friend, WHO IS NAMED, Maxie... ironic ik
And can someone please tell me what Tabitha's gender is? Stupid question ik, but idk what their gender is...
====================================

You were skipping along the Team Magma base with your friend, Blaise, when Maxie walked up to you. You almost bumped into him, making your cheeks turn a slight pink. "Greetings, (Y/N). I have something to tell you, can you meet me in my quarters please? In private, I might add." He said, adjusting his glasses.

"Y-Yes, sir..." You said, your blush getting a bit more visible, but not easy to notice. Maxie nodded and went to his quarters. "Now where are his quarters?" You asked Blaise, making his jaw drop. "How should I know?" He asked, hands on his hip. "Well I figured since you were and Admin..." You mumbled, shrugging. Blaise sighed. "Maybe Courtney knows..." Blaise said, leading you to Courtney.

-+-+- Time skip brought to you by Team Aqua, let's make a giant fucking swimming pool. -+-+-

You and Courtney skipped along to Maxie's quarters. You were terribly nervous, making Courtney giggle.

When you two finally made it to Maxie's quarters, you were REALLY nervous. Courtney sighed and shoved you in the room, you almost immediately standing to attention as you stood before the Team Magma leader.

"S-Sir yes sir!" You stuttered, making yourself feel like a idiot. "You may stand out of attention now." Maxie said, stepping closer. You complyed, relaxing your body. "I have brought you here because I want to promote you to Admin." Maxie said. "W-What?! I-I-" "Do you accept?" Maxie said, keeping a straight face. "YES SIR!" You blurted out, feeling even more like a idiot. "Maxie is fine, thank you." "Y-Yes, Maxie... sir." Maxie chuckled a bit, handing you a uniform. You noticed it was rather... skimpy.

"Do you wanna know why I promoted you to Admin?" Maxie asked after handing you the uniform.

"W-Why, si- Maxie?" You asked. Maxie stepped closer, whispering in your ear.

"So I could be closer to you~"

Your cheeks turned a shade that would put Red's name to shame.

"S-Si- Maxie, I always wanted to be closer to you myself..." You whispered making Maxie smile a bit.

"Before you go," Maxie said, "I wanna give you something else..." He said, his small smile still there.

"W-What is that, Ma-" You were interrupted with a kiss. You couldn't help but kiss back, giving the kiss passion. You pulled away, trying to hide your blush. Maxie chuckled, giving you another small kiss before you left.

When you got out, Courtney was still there. "What happened? And what with that skimpy outfit..." She asked, genuinely curious. "I got promoted to Admin. And the outfit is the uniform he gave me." Courtney chuckled. "What so funny?" You asked, blushing. "Oh nothing, it's just that I think you and Maxie would make a cute couple~"

"S-SHUT UP!" You yelled, blushing even more.

Extras!

You and Maxie were officially a couple, keeping it a secret from the others. You were wearing your uniform, the skirt barely covering your thigh.

Like this, but minus the stomach covering:

Blaise took notice of this, and walked up to you

Blaise took notice of this, and walked up to you. "Listen (Y/N), can you please wear a different uniform? You're showing off too much..." "I can't, Boss told me to." You said, crossing your arms.

"Tch... listen (Y/N), I don't want you showing off too much because, well... I love you, (Y/N)." He said, scratching the back of his head. "B-Blais-" You were interrupted by a kiss from Blaise. You tried to pull away, but only said one thing. "Maxie-!" You barely said, trying to pull away. In less than a minute later, Maxie came running to you two, breaking you and Blaise up.

"That's enough!" Maxie shouted at Blaise. "Sir, what do you care?!" Blaise shouted, crossing his arms.

"... because she's mine, not yours." Maxie stated, wrapping his arm around your waist. Blaise was shocked. "......" "Leave her alone, Blaise." Maxie stated, walking you back to his quarters. "... yes, sir..." Blaise said, resting against the wall.

There we go! I loved writing this one, because I love Maxie! If you guys want, I can make a similar one with Archie~ but he's not as good as Maxie imo

Word count: 731