She's Too Young - Archie X Team Aqua Grunt Reader

You were leaning next to the fridge in a break room. You were a part of Team Aqua, so it came with the job. You were 17, so you just got a job there so you could make a quick buck.

A fellow grunt was finishing her paperwork, when you got an idea. You had a meeting coming up, but you wanted to do something that you thought was more important. Even more important than the cash that can't wait.

"Hey. Can you fill in for me?" You asked, sitting beside her. She groaned. "Again? Are you kidding me?" She asked, gathering her paperwork. "C'mon. The Boss won't tell the difference. Pleassssse?" You begged, a certain look in your eyes. The grunt groaned again, giving in. "Fine." She said, getting up. "Thank you." "Mhm."

The grunt left, and once you heard the footsteps fade, you locked the door and leaned against the wall, your shorts already wet with excitement. "Another pair ruined," you mumbled. You didn't care. Shorts can be replaced. You then undid your belt on your uniform, just enough to stick your hand in and rub your wet womanhood. You breathed harder at contact, almost groaning as you rubbed your clit. You didn't care if you were too young for this, at the age of 17, but once again, you didn't care.

"S-Shit..." You groaned, rubbing harder. Your face put Red's name to shame, as you rubbed faster. You then took a deep breath, and stuck a finger inside, making you groan loudly. When you put another finger inside, you completely lost it, turning into a groaning mess. You turned completely silent when you heard the door unlock. "Fuck..." You whispered.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)!" You heard your Boss say. "(Y/- oh hell yeah!" Archie said, seeing you finger yourself. "B-Bos-" "No need to speak, lass! Who you thinkin' bout?" Archie said, kneeling in front of you, the juices in the floor getting on his pants. "I-I... don't W-Want to tell you, boss..." You silently said, your face putting Red's name to shame.

"C'mon, tell your BOSS." He ordered. You gulped, inhaling before Archie starting rubbing your clit, making you groan. "Y-Y..." "Who is it, Lass?" He asked, rubbing harder.

"Y-YOU!" You shouted, Archie pausing his movements. "Wha...?" "You, Boss. Holy fuck, I've always been attracted to you. Ever since I saw you in my interview, passing by you in the hallways, everywhere, I've always thought of things... things that cause me to do this." You explained, holding his hand that was rubbing your clit slightly. His face had no emotion, so you were worried about what he would say.

"Boss, I-" You were interrupted with soft lips pressed onto yours. The kiss was filled with passion, and you couldn't help but melt into it. When he was forced to pull away, he pecked your cheek. "Archie. Call me Archie. I'll call you (Y/N) if you do~" he said, smirking. You nodded. "Alright, Archie."

"Now, you know we need to keep this a secret, right?" He said, caressing your jaw. You nodded. "Of course." You said. Archie kissed you one last time, before leaving.

She's too young for this, he thought, But who cares. She's mine now...

EUGHGH I LIKE MAXIE MORE OK?!?!?!?

but I like cyrus more than both of them.... AUTHORCHAN NO DON'T SAY THAT IN PUBLIC

.... he's only 27.... AUTHORCHAN NO