What? Are you insane?

"Ahh, you were right Padre there she is." The inspector said coming over.

Sid groaned. "Eh, hello can't you see we're-"

"Shut it, Sid."

Toothless growled slowly walking in front on me, I was unsure of what was going to happen but Toothless started to protect me.

"There's been a bit of misunderstanding here." Father Brown said.

Inspector Mallory gave him the evil glare to shut him up as well. That's when I knew something was really wrong, why was the inspector bringing handcuffs out?

I gulped, as I was really starting to panic. "Why on earth do you have those with you?" I asked.

My god! was he insane? Was he trying to put them on me?

"No! Get your hands off of me." I warned.

Toothless growled, I wasn't sure if he would fire but I have him the look 'don't do it'. I wanted to fight the inspector, but I knew that was pointless. No I wasn't going to give in, and I was certain that I was not going to get arrested for something I didn't do.

"If you want to arrest me, at least explain what I "done". I quoted.

"You can see when we get there." He replied, harshly.

Good lord, I really need to stall him, but how?

"But how can you be sure?" Sid asked.

That hit the spot, Inspector Mallory stopped trying to handcuff me.

"Well, like I said I'm going to explain when we get there." He answered.

And just as I was going to wrong, he grabbed me at the collar of my shirt.

"Get your hands off me!" I shouted, but it was no use.

The inspector got what he wanted. Toothless was ready to fight, but I had to tell him it's fine it's all a big misunderstanding.

Or Was It?