Why don't we disscuss this over a cup of tea.

"I mean talk about you and I being arrested for such nonsense, I believe he's gone to far now." Sid said.

Father brown nodded, as he dropped the second white sugar cube into his tea.

"But why would he arrest her, I thought -" Sid began before Toothless growled at him.

Toothless knew I didn't do it, he was there with me the whole of this morning, but I don't think the Inspector would count him as an alibi.

"And how would he know that is was her fingerprints?" Father brown asked.

Just then somebody had opened the front door, and walked into the kitchen.

"Father, I just heard the news." Mrs McCarthy said quite shocked.

"Yes indeed we are all shocked." The father replied.

Sid was suddenly very interested in the case, Father Brown was just his normal self when he solved cases. He began to think about how the my fingerprints got there in the first place.

"I wish we could understand Toothless." Sid moaned.

Toothless sat up to rest his head on to the table, and sighed.

"Maybe we should go out to look for clues? After all we don't really need to understand Toothless completely." The priest said getting up from his seat.

He picked up his umbrella before making his way outside, Sid and Toothless went to follow.