Anonymous Tip Off

It was somewhere around 7:30pm on Friday. Father Brown, Sid, Mrs McCarthy and Toothless were all sitting in the kitchen of the Presbytery. Toothless whimpered as he was having his withdrawal symptoms. Sid patted him reassuringly.

"It's been a few days now and we haven't got anyway with this." Sid stated.

Toothless covered his ears with his paws, but soon got up to see what the noise was from the door.

"She doesn't even have any enemies here, so who would want to do it." Father Brown asked the same question many times.

"The only piece of evidence we found was this handkerchief of some sort." Sid said.

Toothless walked back into the room and nudged the Father who looked down at him with a puzzled face. Toothless tilted his head towards the doormat which had a small piece of blue paper on it.

Father Brown got up from the table and went to get the piece of blue folded paper, he opened it to see what it said.

"If you want your answers, then at least come to this address and bring the girl with you..."

The father put it down it on the table and went to get his hat, before leaving the presbytery without any word.

"Oh he's done it again." Mrs McCarthy sighed as she heard the door close. "Sidney go after him, I'll stay with Toothless."

Sid did as he was told.

"Father wait up." Sid called.

The priest stopped to wait. "Do you have those stamps?"

"When do I not have them." He replied, bringing one out of his pocket.

Stamps? Well since it's quite difficult to get anything past the borders so luckily the stamps. Also if they could send letters it would take quite a while for the receiver to actually get them. So another reason the stamps are there is so they can get the message real quick.

"Meet me at the station

From F.B..."

A few minutes later
"I'm sorry, but it was the only thing I could come up with." The Father said.

"Oh it's nothing, to be honest it does give me a pretty excuse on why I should be with him." Dark said.

Dark walked in.

"What?" Sid asked in confusion.

"It's best I don't tell you, like she said to many people know." Father Brown answered.

Sid just nodded. Dark popped her head out and gave the signal.

"I still think the cake idea is better than this." Sid said before walking in the station to get the keys so I could get out.

The door slowly opened, I looked up to see who it was and I was kinda confused on why I was seeing him.

"Sid!" I excitedly said.

"Come we don't have much time." He whispered.

"You breaking me out here?" I asked.

He nodded. Finally after all this time I was wondering on when it was going to happen. The two of us sneakily tiptoed out I could see Father Brown standing there.

"I might of had to use Dark as the distraction." He said.

"Now one may disagree on one actions, but you gotta admit it is a good distraction." I said in such an accent. "Let's get going before he notices." I indicate.

"So what is the plan father?" Sidney asked.

"Her and I will go to wherever this place and see what this is about." The father asked.

"Why can't I come?" Sid asked another question.

"Sid you need to tell the inspector what Toothless means when he gets worried." The Father advised.

Sid then kept quiet he knew there was no arguing, but that wasn't all Sid had to do he had to drive us up there first.

It wasn't a long drive just 45 minutes or so, anyway we made it up to the destination that was said to go to on the anonymous letter that Father Brown has received.

We thanked Sid for the drive, who soon drove off in order to do his next part of the plan.