The interview room

Was it morning? Honestly I had no idea, being stuck in these 4 corners and being cut of from the outside was just awful. I could only guess it was morning as I could here quite a few footsteps coming into the station. Also the room was beginning to light up.

I sat up, to stretch as it was an uncomfortable place to sleep in, just then the cell door open. The squeaking and the slam of the door, it could only be the inspector himself.

"Get up!" He demanded.

"Ok ok ok" I said shielding my eyes from the light coming into the cell.

More bright lights came as we got to the interview room, one little lamp powered the whole of the room. Which made it feel intimidating, I slouched down into the chair while Inspector Mallory sat in the chair opposite me.

"Where were you yesterday morning?" Mallory asked first.

I shrugged, it not that I couldn't be bothered to answer, it's just that I couldn't remember.

The inspector sighed. "If you don't tell me, then your just going to get yourself into more trouble."

"Look you've known me for...I don't know a year? Or something, and after all that time you still I'm capable of doing such thing?" I questioned. I knew this attitude wasn't going to help.

"Toothless is my alibi" I stated. "I don't go anywhere without him"

"Doesn't count" The inspector decided.

I slouched further down in my seat, if I didn't remember what happened I was going to get in a lot of trouble.

"How did know it was my DNA?" I asked. "Fingerprints" I muttered.

"As much as the technology is moving rapidly in your timeline, it is like that here as well."

Another 5 mins of so later
Mallory got fed up with me, had it just appears I was making him go in circles with the questions, but I was also asking about this timeline.

He took me back to the cell where once again he slammed the door behind himself. I sighed going to sit down on the higher platform. How am I going to prove it wasn't me? More importantly how do I pass the time?