Questions, questions and more questions

Once inspector Mallory had came back from where ever he was, he was surprised but also a bit annoyed to see Father Brown walking out of the station. It seemed that Father Brown was trying to use the information he had just heard to understand the murder more.

"Padre, what are you doing here?" The inspector questioned, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Oh, she just wanted to talk about what had really happened that day." Replied Father Brown.

"So confessing?"

"No, not quite inspector." The priest corrected the mistaken inspector.

"Well in that case, if she's talking to you, then she better start talking to me."

Father Brown nodded, and walked in the direction to the presbytery. While Inspector Mallory went to walk inside the station and prepare for another interview.

Great more dark coloured walls, as I walked into the room. Man no wonder why people hate the police so much.

"The Padre says you've been telling him what happened." The inspector started.

"Cool," I said trying to keep it cool. "Did your Dr Watson also tell you what happened?"

I got a no in reply.

"Well what really happened was I had discovered that a don't have a motive, but wait there's more. Since I'm the one who's talking I believe I should say what really happened that day." I began. "Toothless and I were sent out to get a few things on the list Mrs McCarthy had given us, ah yes the scenery was beautiful. So Toothless and I walked through one side of the market to the other before being shoved out of the way. "Hey" I shouted.
Then who ever shoved us out of the way appeared to have dropped something, silly me picked it up and gave it to him. He mumbled a "thank you" then walked off and that's when I went back to the market." I finished.

So does that make me have a motive? I believe not. I do hope he actually believes me. I relaxed a bit but I soon knew it might get a bit more intense but for now I have just said everything I remembered.

"The part where you said you discovered that you didn't have a motive, well there clearly one right there at the end of your story." Mallory started. "Mysterious person shoves you, you get back at him be killing him."

"Stupid!" I shouted. "That is the most stupid thing I have ever heard! Who would get back at someone just because they have been pushed? Plus if I were to kill someone I'm pretty sure you and I both know I would use Toothless."

"Which clearly comes to the point where you know how strong our friendship is, so you begin to test to see how strong it really is, by murdering someone just to see if I would do anything about it." Inspector Mallory implied. "Or maybe to prove a point to Sid." He then muttered.

"Look I know Sidney has said stupid things but don't you think that's a bit to extreme?" I questioned.

That's when I knew, I should of just stayed quiet. Refusing to answer any more questions, as I was triggered.