Chapter five

Semi had gotten the keys to the room. She had never been in this room. Since she was the youngest and also because it's the most expensive room in the building she was never there.

The Red Room.

"So Baby Kitten what now?" She turned around and scanned the room. "What have you never been in here?" She shook her head. "Seriously you work here yet you've never been in this room??" She was amazed by the room she couldn't believe the details in it.

"I'm the youngest here so not many guys want me" she said calmly. Jungkook felt bad for the girl. "How long have you been here?" She looked down. "Since I was 18" Jungkook was shocked he didn't know that 18 year old girls could work in a place like this. At that age he didn't even have a job.

"So tell me rich boy, why me?" He looked at her confused. "Why you?" She was amused by this. "Yeah you almost hit me with your car this morning and now you want to be my sugar daddy?" Jungkook was happy that she had remembered him from this morning.

"Your very interesting mystery girl"
"You think I'm interesting? And also the name is Baby Kitten" he smirked "I like the name" she looked down. "It's not even my real name" he looked at her. "What is your real name?" He was now curious he wanted to know his mystery girls real name now.

"That information is classified. I'm not allowed to tell you my name. Also since this will be a one night stand its best you don't know my name" she though wished it wasn't just going to be a one night stand she really wanted to find the guy of her dreams. And when her boss said that he wanted to be her sugar daddy she was happy it was like he wanted to be back and stay around more.

"Why does it only have to be a one night stand" he asked her. "Because we both know that you won't be coming back unless your friend drags you back here"  he was shocked by her tone she almost was upset that it was a one night stand and he could tell,with the tone of her voice.

"Let's just get started and over with" Jungkook started to feel bad. "You don't want to do this do you?" She looked at him and their eyes met. She really didn't know this was just a job for her. And she was pretty sure that since he paid so much he was just looking for a good one night stand.

"Well this is my job so I don't really have a choice. It's just since it's my birthday I was hoping I wouldn't have to do the birthday ritual" he looked down he could tell that she wanted someone else other than just some random guy who almost hit her with his car.

"Then let's get this over with I'm not here for anything else. I paid a lot for this room and it's really nothing even special. And the only reason I did is because I want to do something actually fun on my birthday" he said. He felt bad saying it though. He honestly wanted to give her more than just a one night stand considering it was also her birthday.

She looked at him and nodded. She then walked up grabbed his face and was about to kiss him when something stopped her. "Don't let me treat you since it's your birthday" she was taken aback by this no guy has ever wanted to take charge with her. She never got many clients so she mostly just danced on the poles on the stage or gave lap dances.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her into a kiss, a gentle one. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. This was new for the both of them. She was never given a gentle kiss before. And he never did stuff like this, he really felt something special for her. He wanted her to feel wanted for once, wanted for more than just a toy.

He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. She deepened the kiss. "What are you doing?" He asked breaking the kiss. "Huh?" He smiled. "No, no I want to make you feel special not the other way around, this isn't just my birthday but yours as well" her heart felt like it was melting by his tone and choice of words.