Chapter nine

Semi left the boys in tears and bumped into someone. It was Jungkook he took the trembling girl into his embrace. He was so concerned he had heard it all but still didn't understand what was happening. He looked down"Semi do you want to talk?" He asked in a hushed tone. She nodded her head in response.

They went to his bedroom and sat on his bed together "what's wrong Semi?" She looked up to him and hugged him tightly "I can't I just can't forgive them! Especially Hobi!" He looked into her eyes seeing pain. He hugged the girls trembling body tightly. "What happen Semi?" He asked very carefully not to upset her.

She took a deep breath then started. "I've known them for a long time. I met them when I was eighteen at the club they used to work at I don't know if they still work there but I met them on my eighteenth birthday. I then met them in person out of work. We all became so close but I loved Hoseok. He said he would never let anything bad happen to me, that he would always love me" she broke down into more tears.

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore he hated seeing the girl he loves so much hurt. She took another deep breath. "Then one night I went back to the club Jimin stopped me before I could get to Hoseok and told me about the bet they made on who could win my heart. I fell in love with Hoseok and that's when they dropped the bet. I was just so upset when I found this out that I rushed to the room he was in and the door was locked. Whenever the door is locked it means they have a client, well he told his manager no more that he has a private guest who is me" she couldn't take it anymore.

Jungkook hugged her even tighter. "Then I saw him cheating on me with my best friend... Tina" Jungkook's eyes grew wide at this. "Tina?!" Semi looked up at him and just nodded. "The same Tina that played Jimin and Jhope?!" Semi looked at him in shock. "Huh?"

Jungkook then explained. "She dated Jimin then left him for Jhope she told him never to tell you about it. Then when her house was burned down she moved in with jimin because she had nowhere else to go. Although we have no clue how her house was burned down" Semi just looked down.

"Do you know how since you used to be her best friend?" Semi looked up shaking from telling him the truth. "I just felt so bad for her that night. She was fearful of who did it. It broke my heart though so I let her stay at my place and her and I were in a relationship. She was my first love so I'm surprised to hear all of this but she left me for someone better and was only with me for my money" Semi was shocked.

She grabbed her chest feeling pain. Again she had the guy she loved was once in love with her ex best friend Tina. "Why? Why her? Why must she have all of your hearts?! She's such a bitch!!" Now semi felt that same hatred in her heart. "She's the reason her house burned down in the first place!!! I hate her I wish I burned the house down while she was in it!!!" Semi was now screaming out all of her emotions and thoughts.

Jungkook just sat there eyes wide open from shock from the girl he loves confession. "Y-you burned down the house?" He asked shaking. He was fearful he had never seen her like this before.

Never so full of hatred.