Chapter seventeen

Semi and Jungkook always went out to dinner almost every night. He enjoyed seeing her happy but neither of them could cook. One night they decided to stay at home and order food. They ordered Chinese food and had chicken with rice. They watched movies as well they decided to watch The Notebook.

She was in awww at how cute the couple was in the movie. She wished she had someone to love her like that. Even though the movie is cliche it still is a nice thought to have someone actually care about you in that way. Once the movie came to the sad part in the ending Semi cried her eyes out. "It's soooo sad! Why does it have to be like this?!"

She was screaming at the movie for the super sad ending it had. Jungkook on the other hand was not shedding a single tear. He got her some tissues and cuddled her. She was a sobbing mess all over the movie. Although he can't lie it is a pretty sad movie after all his one true love is sitting next to him yet he can't confess without feeling fear from his last confession.

"Semi are you ok?" He was upset to see her cry over the movie.  "No I'm not it's so sad! They loved each other so much! And this is what happens to them!" She was flailing her arms in the air as she was proving her point. "Why is the movie affecting you so much?" She looked up to him and hugged him tightly.

"It's as if I once had this love once before I lost my memory but I don't remember who the guy was. I'm seeing two of them one from when I was young and one that was more recent" she said burying her face into his chest.

His eyes widened at this. She had admitted to a memory she once had of her past. "Do you remember the guys?" She looked up to him she knew right away why he asked her. "Do you know who they were? If I describe them could you tell me who they are? Maybe I could fine them and confess!" She was so delighted at the fact someone once loved her. The thought of it was amazing.

The thought of someone actually loving you.