Chapter six

Jungkook and Semi exchanged numbers and became close friends from there on. They sometimes had lunch together. Jungkook was getting so many feelings for her. Semi on the other hand had never found love so this would be new for her.

Jungkook once had found love but the girl left him for someone else. And told him she was just after his money, he was so broken hearted by that. But then he met Semi she was different it didn't seem she was just after his money.

Jungkook and Semi had met up for lunch. At a little cafe. "Hey Jungkook" she waved him over since she was there before him. "Oh hey Semi" he sat across from her. "How long have you been here?" She looked up from the menu. "Not long. Honestly I thought you would be here before me" "really why?" He asked.

"Well I'm always late at least that's what all of the guys say" he gave her a questioning look then just ignored her comment. The little bell rang indicating someone had walked in. They looked over and Semi's eyes widened.

"Hey guys!" She said waving her hands in the air. The guys walked in their direction. 'Who are they?' Jungkook thought to himself. "Hey Semi!" Said three of the guys. "Hi Moose!" Another said. Semi giggled.

'Hi moose? He just called her a moose?' Jungkook was just confused by what was happening in this very moment. He had so many questions. Who are these people? Why did that guy just call Semi a Moose?

"Who's this Semi?" One of them said point to Jungkook. "This is Jungkook" she replied answering the question. "Woah this is the famous Jungkook that your always hanging out with?!" Semi's face went bright red, while Jungkook just grinned at the thought of her talking about him so much.

"Oh Jungkook this is my brother and his friends" Jungkook was relieved that it was her brother and his friends. "Hi I'm Mark the mature one of the group" he had his hand out for Jungkook to shake, which he did.

"Hi I'm Yugyeom" he also held his hand out for Jungkook to shake. Jungkook saw Semi look at the two of them as if one of her biggest dreams had just came true. 'OMFG MY EYES HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY THE TWO HOTTEST GUYS EVER SHAKING HANDS AND MAKING EYE CONTACT ALONG WITH HAVING A CONVERSATION!!!' She completely fangirled.

"Hi I'm Bambam bff to the Moose" he said with the biggest smile. Jungkook was a bit startled by the male in front of him. "Why do you call her Moose?" Jungkook asked with a lot of curiosity. "It's a long story but I'll tell you anyway. I once asked her that if in Canada do they really have moose because she once went there. She said that her friends called her a moose while she was there so I just started calling her Moose"

Jungkook looked at Semi. She started laughing. "He's not the brightest in the group" Jungkook joined her and started to laugh with her. "And I'm Jackson the big brother. The protector. The big man. The..." Semi cut him off. "Ok Jackson we get it" Jungkook held his hand out for Jackson to shake it, but instead he just looked at it. "Oh come on Jackson just shake the poor kids hand already" mark told him. Jackson shook Jungkook's hand.

"So how did the two of you meet?" Asked Yugyeom. Jungkook was going to start talking but Semi elbowed him. "We met through a friend of mine she was friends with his friend and they introduced us" she said calmly but inside she was screaming for Jackson to buy her story. Jungkook gave her a questioning look.
"Oh that's cool" yugyeom said "well take care of our princess for us she doesn't have many friends" Mark said.

The guys left Jackson giving Jungkook a death glare. "Why did you make up a story about how we met?" She looked down then back at him. "Jackson my brother doesn't approve of my job and if he knew we met through my job then he wouldn't like you. And I really want him to like you" Jungkook smiled at this."awww how cute you want him to like me" Semi turned bright red realizing that she made it sound obvious that she likes him.

Well she just isn't so sure about it. She wishes for them to be more but isn't so sure that's what he wants. After all he is very attractive so he must have many girls that want him to be theirs just as much as Semi wants.

But little did she know.

Jungkook also wants to be more than friends. But he's also not sure that she wants that. He's been sure about his feelings since the very first day they had met. So whenever they were to meet he was the happiest man ever.