Chapter twelve

Jungkook's POV: He had gotten a call from the hospital. "Hello?" He got a question "is this mr Jeon Jungkook?" He nodded then answered "yes this is Jungkook speaking. Why are you calling me?" He waited a second then the voice on the other line replied.

"Do you know a girl named Min Semi?"
His eyes grew from the mention of his loves name. "Y-yes why?" He was getting worried. He hadn't seen her since the night she left the party which was three weeks ago. "Well Semi is in the hospital. She's in a coma. She's been like this for three weeks now"

His eyes widened "what?!" He was so worried for her he was practically scared to death at the thought of her in a hospital. "I'll be there soon!" He said and hung up. He drove straight to the hospital asking everyone about how she was. The doctor came out to inform him where she was. "Come this way Jungkook" Jungkook followed the doctor to a room. Room 220.

He then saw semi's body laying there on the bed hooked up to a machine to help her breathe. "What happened to her?" Jungkook's voice was shaking at the sight. "Her apartment building caught on fire. We don't know how but we found her on her floor passed out blood around her everywhere. She coughed it up due to all the smoke that had filled her lungs. We tried to contact her family but her biological parents are dead and her other family that she is with is out of the country. You were the only person left"

"Oh ok. Anything else?" Jungkook was shaking he was so sad to see this. "How did you contact me?" Jungkook was curious as to why him? "You were on speed dial and in her emergency contacts" the doctor explained. The doctor left the room leaving Jungkook with Semi.

He broke down into tears "why?! I know it was you who burned down your apartment! Why?! After I told you I loved you?! You go off and try to kill yourself?!" He broke down and threw himself closer to the bed kneeling down beside it crying near her. "I LOVE YOU SEMI YOU CAN'T DIE ON ME PLEASE!!"

He was screaming and crying at this point begging for her not to leave him ever again. That he needed her in his life without her he's lost. He stayed there that night and never left her side hopping for her to wake up. He never left her side ever he took a break from work and was there with her the whole time. He waited counting the time he was with her till she would wake up and he could hold her in his embrace.

He waited. And waited. And waited. For her to just wake up. He waited days. Weeks. Then months.

It's been four months since the incident happened. Since she was put in a coma. Jungkook lay beside her the whole time praying for her to wake up. Move a little. Do something other than just laying there looking lifeless. He would cry for hours over her. He told her family and friends about what had happened. He just never told how the fire had started.

He didn't want her family to put her into a mental institution. He believes she's not the same girl she was in the past. She was different. She will wake up the girl he had fallen in love with. And he couldn't wait for that day to arrive. The doctors were starting to believe that she would never wake up. But as long as her heart rate monitor was still saying she's breathing Jungkook had hope.

Hope she would wake up and he could carry her in his embrace.