Chapter nineteen

Today is a Wednesday and Semi isn't feeling to well. She woke up in the morning and didn't feel well but still got up to do her morning routine. "Shit my head hurts" she held her head before going to make her breakfast.

"Morning semi are you ok?" Jungkook asked concerned. She looked to him seeing white spots all over. "Yeah I'm fine don't worry so much about me" she playfully slapped his arm. She walked over and grabbed onto the counter so she wouldn't fall. "So what's for breakfast?" Semi gave him a glare "oh I'm not hungry so whatever you want" she was leaning against the counter to keep balance.

"Ok I'll make something I guess" he made himself some breakfast and then they took his car to work. Semi just sat there staring out the window trying not to focus to hard praying for the unbearable pain to go away from her head. Jungkook tried to focus on the road but every now and then glanced over at Semi to see if she was ok.

Semi immediately rushed to her and Jungkook's shared office and sat down. Jungkook saw her run and got worried and quickly rushed behind her into the office. "Why did you run so fast to get here?" He was out of breath from chasing her. "I just really wanted to sit down" she was biting her bottom lip hoping he bought her little lie.

"So you run from sitting down in the car to sit in another chair in the office??" She nodded her head, then once he turned around she grabbed ahold of her head. "Ugh what the hell is this pain?!"
She was so frustrated from all of this.
She hadn't felt this pain in a long time.

As the day was going on her head just wouldn't stop hurting. The unbearable pain just started to get worse by the second. Semi decided she would get up and go to the bathroom but the second she stood up the room went dark.

Jungkook was walking into semi's office to see how she was doing. He knew something was off with the way she has been behaving all day today. Once he got to her office his eyes widened. "Semi!"
He walked into the office to see her passed out on the floor.

He picked her up and put her on the sofa in her office. Then called 911 "hello this is Jeon Jungkook a member in my office has passed out I need an ambulance" the person on the other line said that they would send one right away so he could do nothing but wait.

He tried waking her up but nothing. He was so worried about her. He knew something was up but wished she would have told him that she wasn't feeling well at all. That would have been better than him walking in and seeing her passed out on the floor of her office.

"Why semi? Why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling well?" He was so worried he truly feared something awful happened. The ambulance then arrived taking Semi to the hospital with Jungkook following behind. He kept in praying that she was fine that it wasn't going to be anything to serious.

"Please, please be ok semi"

==============================
Hi everyone! I hope that your all enjoying the story! I'm trying to post a chapter everyday for you all. So keep reading to find out what's next!